Puppet Vendors

Puppet Vendors

by Wade Inc.

Multi Vendor Commissions & Payouts Reporting

Provodore New Zealand Made

Very helpful app and amazing support. Its made our online vendor business model possible. Would absolutely recommend!

ProMu

I'm impressed with this app on so many levels. The UI/UX is very intuitive and clean from both the company dashboard and the vendor portal. The app is continually being updated with new features. Most importantly, the customer support has been extremely helpful. Although the app still has some missing features I'd like to see as compared to other apps, Kirang has been more than happy to explain what new features on the product roadmap was similar to what I was looking for, or even adding it to their future roadmap! Kirang always responded within the day, which gave me comfort that if I ever had an urgent issue, I'd be reassured that things would be resolved quickly. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a reliable service and is continuously growing based on their customer feedback. Thanks Kirang!

APPWALLET

Does exactly what I needed to do. Support has been amazing. Kriang goes above and beyond and gets back super fast via chat. I am extremely happy with the functionality, and everything about the app. Excited to see and integrate the white label updates.

KNUS Home Decor

The best customer service we have had from an app developer since starting our business more than 3 years ago! The willingness to work with us to help us set this up exactly to our needs was exceptional. Kriang always comes back to us within minutes and gives us extremely detailed and solid feedback. This app has a lot of potential and can completely transform the way dropshippers operate with the functionalities it offers. The fact that they continuously release additional new features is amazing and we strongly recommend this app for small to even large stores to reduce your admin tasks hugely. Thank you Kriang for the exceptional service and we would be happy to use any app you develop!

Nashville Magnets

Just what we were looking for. Great addition for us to build out our relationship with artists and photographers we work with throughout the US. Simple and straight forward to use. Fantastic and quick support. We have just installed so if there is a change of heart we will advise. Thank you.

aa cvstoms

I was looking for an app to connect my vendors to my clients and maintain contol over the whole process - and Puppet Vendors has been extremely helpful. Support was also quick and useful.

Steady Goods

This is the app we have been looking for! On top of it doing exactly what we need, the support has been phenomenal. It took about 10 minutes to install and get it up, running and reporting! I'm so happy we found this app.

Byhaven

Great support and super smooth app where you can still use Shopify to add products and vendors, opposite to other multi vendor apps where you have to add/import your products through the app instead.

Studio Trap

Really dope app! by far the best and cleanest vendor app on Shopify. Customer support was very helpful and responded within minutes, Highly recommended!

PRIOR SHOP

Brilliant so far. Fantastic support via the online chat and emails - they helped me re categories old sales and commission rates. Really easy to use. Am yet to try out the account links to each vendor but I imagine it will be simple to use. I've asked for a way to spilt the sales channels if possible (as a future feature) as that will help my business and make me use this app in the long term. Thanks for a great app!