Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

$2.99/month. 7-day free trial.

With Us We Grow

This app helped us limit our order qty for free samples, where people would often add as many as 200 to their cart! Having this app has made the functionality more seamless and saved tons of time for our Customer Service department. Thank you !! I recommand.

RetailBoxx

The app is user friendly and direct, works as per advertised! Customer service is just GREAT! They listen to your problem, willing to go beyond to solve issues that you are having, I haven't tested the product yet but so far so good. Amazing support and very easy to install. Just what I needed!

Rira Smith

LOVE, Love, love it! This is the 3rd app of this type that I have tried. I let the lack of reviews deter me but boy was I wrong! The others are unreliable and the user interface aren't as great. This was an instant install, it's easy to use and does the job. Highly recommended if your store requires minimum quantity purchases like mine does.

Easy Hāngī

We had a lot of trouble with this app. It was very erratic when we first installed it (working about 50% of the time), so we decided to get rid of it. However, there wasn't a warning or sub-routine in the delete procedure to say we needed to 'manually' remove integration first. As a result, after the app was gone the shopping cart stopped working. No error message to explain why. The solution, for anyone who has the same problem, is to reinstall, add integration, remove integration, and then delete the app a second time. Guys - you need to include removal of the integration system into the removal process, or at least build in an alert. Better still, provide an app that works reliably so it doesnt need to be removed. Acknowledgements to Shopify support, who helped us sort this out.

November 16, 2021

Apologies you faced the issue with our app.
1. App should work 100% if done settings properly, we have over 1000 installs using this app without any trouble about the functionality,
2. Yes, we agree on this point but the Shopify doesn't provide any functionality to show any alert or something while you are deleting the app from the Shopify backend. Although we have clearly mentioned in the app description about the uninstallation process, we are adding email functionality to instruct based on the feedback.

Hope to serve you better in the future and your suggestions are improving our app. Thank you.

Mojo Beard

The application does not do what it promises and support will probably only appear when it reads a negative review. There are many better apps than this, I wouldn’t recommend it even if it was free.

Hi
We are sorry to hear the experience with us.

We were on Diwali vacation when you reached out to us, so we agree we couldn't reach out to you on time.
If you want to use our app again, and facing any issues, we are happy to help you instantly.

Please reach out to our WhatsApp support for quick support.

Your suggestions make our app better for tomorrow. Thank you :)

Fine Art Styles

I setup a minimum quantity for an item, which works when going to the shopping cart. Unfortunately it still allows a smaller quantity through if going directly to checkout. Advice is to disable 'buy it now' etc, which is unacceptable if these provide increased sales. Also easily bypassed by going directly to checkout via the address bar.

Hi
Thanks for your review.
I hope you understand there are some things in Shopify that are not in our control and to make the functionality you need to follow some ways.
Buy now and quick payment options are one of them, you need to disable those because that redirects users directly on checkout or payment gateway page where we don't have control to limit the user.

Your feedbacks make our app better for tomorrow. Thank you :)

Xulaika

Great app! Pop up shows when customer tries to click "check-out" button, and indicates what "minimum quantity" they didn’t meet for certain products! Prevents them from trying to alter quantities quickly and checking out. I played around with a few other apps, and this one worked the best for me! Great job guys!

Girl Glamor

Can you give rating of 6 stars? Dhiren was unbelievably helpful and went completely beyond the call of duty to help me. The product worked as specified and worked really well. Really thank you so much for fast and excellent technical support. Thanks again!

tagmole

Can't recommend this app enough. I had a slight issue with my theme and the developers were super responsive, handling it overnight and getting my business back on track. Literally perfect. Exactly what I wanted. App is working perfectly and doing exactly what we needed it to. :)

NorthernVitality.us

I changed my review from one star. The app worked well as advertised. We decided not to stick with it and uninstalled it. You must make sure to follow their uninstall instructions in the app description, or it could mess up your checkout like it did ours. I upgraded my review from the 1 because they were quick to reach out and propose a fix, but one less star because this shouldn't happen in the first place

Previous 1 3 4 5 6