Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

Aspen Kay Naturals

This app does exactly what It says it will do. It limits the number of purchases of a specific product and collection, but you can also limit purchases for a lifetime. This might sound odd, but we have a reduced introduction product and they have had people buying a number of them at a time. This App limits that and we are grateful!

Moterm

I learn all the operation instruction, but it's too simple. I try and try for 2 days, but it fully can't work out. Very bad.

Naledi Copenhagen B2B

Easy app, perfect support ! It worked perfectly for me and saved a lot of time.
I recommend

SIMS SHOP

This app solved all my problems and demands with customer and his EPP.
Developers are great, quickly respond and help with everything

Hoya Store Australia

As the developers describe, this app requires help from them to install and integrate into a store. The developers of this app are more than happy to help, and even write customized code when required. When we had some issues after using this app for a while, they looked into our issue and wrote more customized code to fix our issue. Overall, we have been very happy with this app, and would recommend it to anyone looking to implement order limits on their store.

Amish Country Store

Great app that allowed me to put a minimum quantity people could purchase on a few select products that I am selling. They were quick to respond when I had an issue, and I like the app.

Panda Pack

DANGEROUS and poorly developed app. Here were a couple things that were issues for me: - Customers are still able to bypass this app allowing them to purchase more than the quantity you set the limit to. - Poor UI - search functionality is subpar. For some products, you would have to search for the entire keyword before it's able to find the product you're looking for. However, I was willing to tolerate these issues, until last week, when this app was interfering with my site's checkout process in which I had to uninstall it immediately. Customers were complaining and this RESULTED IN A LOSS OF SALES FOR US. I sent an inquiry to support and have not gotten a response.

April 27, 2021

Hi
Thank you for posting your feedback here.
Just to answer you, if it's poorly developed, then we didn't have more than 1000 installs for this app.
Limit is something you need to check every phase and there are certain things that are not in our control due to Shopify limitations for example, if a customer directly goes on the payment page by clicking on the quick payment button, we don't have control over it to limit, so you need to disable those buttons.

We are sorry for any inconvenience it has caused, you can reach out to our support anytime for anyhelp.

Gospel Musicians

The app is very buggy. Very little documentation. The developer does not respond back in time. I'm still waiting for a return email after two days. It drastically slows down you site as well. Poorly made app...

May 31, 2021

Hello Gospel Musicians
Sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused.
We have checked your email and it was one day ago, yes we couldn't reply due to the weekend and COVID in our support staff.
You asked us for the integration help, so I am not sure why did you feel the app buggy.
It doesn't slow down your website, it takes less than 1sec of time to check the limit in the system on the cart page only, rest website doesn't affect it.
We have more than 1000 installs for this app happily using our app with the features so i hope you can't consider it poorly made app.

Apart from all, we still want to help you anytime, just send us an email and have patience, we won't reply that won't happen :)

mealprep.bubbleandgoose

Very good app, running a complex ordering system through multiple collections, this helped out a lot. Good support.

Angel_Accent_Shop

the app allows you to prevent same customers from repurchasing an item, a very helpful feature. works as it should after some support

Previous 1 3