Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

zTAO Marketplace 億佳超市

Just Installed the app to limit some items on your webstore. got a little glitch, but the support fixed it instantly!

TurfCare Shop

I have just downloaded the app, the customer service helped me set up. Brilliant!
I recommend the app :)

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. Reaching out on WhatsApp or Live chat for support will be always quick.

Cactus en ligne

Really good app. User friendly. Good customer service. Been looking for an app like this for a while. It import automatically your product in the app. Couldn't find some product, but learned it's better to copy paste title from front end to find product. May be helpful for you to know. I highly recommend!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your feedback and we are bound to give the best support and services.

Addicted To The Doll House

Customer service helped me solve the issues that this app was causing for my website. Now my website is running much smoother and quicker. Please be aware before adding this app to your website that it can potentially make your website slow. Overall, customer service did a good job fixing the problem.

Hello
Thanks for your feedback
Reach out to us anytime for support helps you in case of any issue.
Thank you so much for using our app and for your honest feedback.

LIVELIFE

This app works perfectly! My website has a custom checkout so I needed help getting the app to work. Technical support was able to get it up and running in less than 24 hours.

August 1, 2020

Thank you for your feedback, and we are always happy to provide Best Support.
We are coming up with New Features soon, Enjoy the App.

Here and There Makers

Does what it says on the label. Very simple, could use some CSS capability but it does work and is very easy to configure and reasonably priced. Thumbs up. Their support team is also really responsive and professional.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your feedback :) I hope you are enjoying our app.
In case of any query, feel free to ping us anytime :)

Reduce LLC

I really dont know how all this works and the support helped me and change all for me what was relevant..... thank you so much!!!!!
They also support you on the important point what i did not think dont forget that or this... thanks again! YOU ARE AMAZING

July 23, 2020

We are glad to hear we can help you out, and you could fulfill your requirements using our app,
Enjoy our app, and stay tunes for new features coming up very soon :P

Off The Beaten Tracks

Excellent app - works really well for our needs (selling high demand items 1 per customer). The app developers responded quickly to a couple of queries I had with how the app looked in my shop's checkout and resolved the issues straight away. Heartily recommend!

July 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, and we are always available for any queries and support. Just ping us on WhatsApp.
Coming up with new Features very soon, Enjoy the app :)