Reviews (134)

4.6

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing inventory and limiting customer orders, especially for businesses with unique product codes or limited stock. It allows setting minimum and maximum product quantities and limiting the total number of individual products a customer can order within a category. It's also useful for preventing large, difficult-to-ship orders. The app is user-friendly, customizable, and works well with a large product range. The support team is responsive and efficient. Unique features include setting lifetime limits and transforming an e-commerce store into a wholesale shop.

June 18, 2024

I installed KOR Order Limit Quantity on my Shopify store, and I am very happy with the results! This app has truly revolutionized the way we manage product quantities in our orders. The support team deserves a special mention. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and always ready to assist.

ozoneayurvedics
India
Over 1 year using the app
MageComp replied June 19, 2024

Hello Sahil,

We're so glad after reading this review. Your motivating feedback & words make us strive to deliver even better services with quality. You've made our day by sharing these inspiring words.

Please get in touch with us anytime if you need any assistance.

Thanks & have a nice day!

May 14, 2024

Please be cautious that this app might interfere with your theme. So make sure to test everything properly, and be ready to put some work into it.

However, in our case the support was very helpful and was able to fix all the issues that occured on the way. Apart from that the app works very well in many different scenarios, and was the only one that was able to provide everything we needed.

Would happily recommend it, and thanks again for your helpful support :)

Ligarti B2B
Germany
About 2 months using the app
MageComp replied May 16, 2024

Hi Hanna & Alex,

We thank you for your valuable feedback on our KOR app. We've developed this app in a way that a maximum of merchants can leverage it to apply quantity limits according to their unique and specific business requirements.

Kindly reach out to us in case of any assistance. We're always ready to help our customers.

Edited May 27, 2024

Update: can you leave a 0 star review? Don't let them fool you with the comment below. They reviewed nothing. Multiple excuses to explain the issue. First it wad their system updating on Wednesdays, to I wasn't syncing every week, to They are not compatible with shop. 0 review in My book!

They take your money. Don't show support, dont back up the issues they have, and when the app fails to do what its supposed to do, multiple times, the developers point the blame to you. I've had the "you didn't have this on" or the "oh you weren't syncing properly" or my favorite "oh its not compatible with Shop" after they've reviewed my store more than 5 times. Yeah, buyer and person beware on this app. And I have the proof and the chats to back my story up. Horrible.

Pieces Of Nerd
7 months using the app
MageComp replied May 27, 2024

Dear Topher,

We're deeply sorry to read your 1-star review on our app detailing the frustrating issues you experienced with the app. We did take your feedback seriously and investigated the matter you reported earlier.

Again we'll be clarifying that login is compulsory to enable the functionality of Future Limit Quantity feature. Moreover, we aren't granted any control over accelerated checkout buttons. Hope it helps understand.

May 28, 2024

Absolutely stellar app! It's become our go-to for time-sensitive campaigns, saving us countless hours of customer service woes. Can't recommend it enough to our peers!

Jomix Shoes B2B
Italy
4 months using the app
MageComp replied May 29, 2024

Hello Zhang,

We thank you for rating us with ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐. We're also glad that you're completely satisfied with our customer service and support.

Reach out to us anytime in case you need help. We're always up to assist our customers.

Have a nice day!

June 13, 2024

Easy set up and it does what we need efficiently. Great app and support is helpful!

Java Momma
About 2 months using the app
MageComp replied June 17, 2024

Hi Tammy,

Thank you so much for your compliments & appreciation. We're grateful to you for it. This app is helping so many merchants by satisfying their business requirements.

Please contact us any time if you need any assistance.

July 1, 2024

I encountered a feature that this app didn't have, and the technician took care of the problem for me in a very timely manner, very efficient, very functional and useful, not expensive!

AgriEyes
4 days using the app
MageComp replied July 3, 2024

Hi Iris,

We're super glad to see your positive review & satisfaction with our customer support team. We've and will always come up with the solution. Stay involved with us :)

June 21, 2024

Very easy and simple app to limit the quantity of a product a customer can order.

Webshop CliniClowns
Netherlands
About 6 hours using the app
MageComp replied June 24, 2024

Hello Webshop CliniClowns Team,

We appreciate your feedback for our app and we're pleased to know that you're satisfied with our Shopify KOR app & your business needs are getting fulfilled by it.

July 1, 2024

Does what is expected and the support team is stellar.

1CollectiblesFAB
Singapore
14 days using the app
MageComp replied July 3, 2024

Hi Hilmi & Mark,

Many thanks for your feedback. Please contact us any time in case of any queries, confusion or help. We're always up to help our customers.

Best regards,

March 24, 2024

Very bad experience with this app, I installed it just to limit the quantity of products per customer, but it altered my billing. Talking with Shopify representatives, they told me that this app affects my threshold limit of the orders. Now, I have to pay after the trial for this threshold limit problem since it affects the entire operation. I don't understand why! Shopify customer service told me that I should contact the developers to get a deep explanation. I do not recommend this app.

Vetlab Nicaragua
Nicaragua
7 days using the app
MageComp replied April 3, 2024

Dear Vetlab Nicaragua Team,

We apologize for this. Please check our email sent to your email ID. We think that the app wasn't configured correctly. That's why it didn't work as you expected.

Please reinstall the app and reach out to us. We will be happy to help you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

February 22, 2024

Such a well-made and brilliant app. We use it a lot for our limited-time campaigns. Saves hours and hours of customer service headache down the line. Have recommended it to everyone in our group.

Shroot
2 months using the app
MageComp replied February 24, 2024

Hello Shroot Team,

Thank you so much for your review. We're pleased to know that KOR app helped a lot during your limited-time campaigns. This app has also helped many merchants carry out their marketing campaigns successfully.