Limit Qty Purchase

Limit Qty Purchase

by MageComp

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

Panda Pack

DANGEROUS and poorly developed app. Here were a couple things that were issues for me: - Customers are still able to bypass this app allowing them to purchase more than the quantity you set the limit to. - Poor UI - search functionality is subpar. For some products, you would have to search for the entire keyword before it's able to find the product you're looking for. However, I was willing to tolerate these issues, until last week, when this app was interfering with my site's checkout process in which I had to uninstall it immediately. Customers were complaining and this RESULTED IN A LOSS OF SALES FOR US. I sent an inquiry to support and have not gotten a response.

Gospel Musicians

I installed the app and it was easy to setup, but uninstalling it with the assumption that you can't just delete the app is bad. You have to remove integration first. I guess it's not their fault as Shopify doesn't allow you to do this, so I'm updating my reiview. My suggestion is that you guys make it very, very clear, because I spent 3-hours trying to figure out why my cart couldn't checkout.

mealprep.bubbleandgoose

Very good app, running a complex ordering system through multiple collections, this helped out a lot. Good support.

Angel_Accent_Shop

the app allows you to prevent same customers from repurchasing an item, a very helpful feature. works as it should after some support

HOW2WORK

quick response from customer service! i need the lifetime limit feature and looks like this app is the only app that provides this.

A Jar of Pickles

This app did what it was told but needed to contact support every step of the way- very unintuitive. When I uninstalled it, I found out that my customers were having trouble checking out, seeing a blue spinning wheel. This app leaves bad code even if uninstalled-there is additional steps needed to clean up code.

February 4, 2021

Hi
I am sorry to hear that you face any issue with our app.
Usually, our app is very straightforward, but we also provide WhatsApp Support if something is urgent.

KALTgear Inc

The app does not work at all - Unless you get their help to get it working. I did...
- Install the app (configuration is easy)
- Tried to set a limit for one product (nothing fancy, just limit a product to 1 per order)
- But the app didn't save the settings. I tried various combinations, but the app refused to save the settings. Every time you hit "Save All" - poof, nothing.
But what really made the app the worst is that checkout didn't work at all anymore. No matter what you tried to purchase it would just spin wheels at checkout. This app will mess up your checkout process. DO NOT INSTALL UNLESS YOU WANT TO CLEAN UP YOUR CODE AFTER.

February 4, 2021

Hi
I am sorry to hear about your experience with our app.
You could have reached out to our WhatsApp Support for quick support.
Also about uninstallation, I think you forgot to see our instructions mentioned in the app description already.
For our other customers the instruction is quite simple, if you want to delete the app, please don't forget to remove integration first and then delete the app.

Mediawijsmateriaal

I used it the let our customers only purchase 5 items. Works perfect! Easy, simple and fast. The customer service chat was very helpfull.

Decreditos

This app helped me to manage the limits of my store. We wanted to set up a daily limit for certain products and we successfully achieved it thanks to this wonderful plugin.

krkc&co

It's very easy to use. It realizes the function of our flash sale to restrict customers from buying multiple special products, which is great!

Previous 1 3