Limit Quantity Purchase

Limit Purchase Order Qty by Product, Collection or All Product

From $2.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

retail.era

Have been having issues since day one and have been messaging them for weeks with no response. They do not have any support at all from what I can tell so far. Also cannot get in touch for a refund as I cannot use the software at all and don't want to pay for something I cannot use. Some of the basic features seem to work ok.

Siimplifi

Time spent using app 23 minutes

needed to solve a quick problem on limit for some products. worked like a charm, support was on point with quick help to offer guidance.

TGL Face Masks

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 hours

I set the app up, but it didn't work properly, and made items that don't have inventory tracked show on the store as OUT OF STOCK. So I deleted the app, and in doing so, it stopped our Checkout from working! Which resulted in a 25% decrease in sales conversions for the 24 hours until we noticed the error. NOT HAPPY - would definitely not recommend this app.

With Us We Grow

Location Australia

This app helped us limit our order qty for free samples, where people would often add as many as 200 to their cart! Having this app has made the functionality more seamless and saved tons of time for our Customer Service department. Thank you !! I recommand.

RetailBoxx

The app is user friendly and direct, works as per advertised! Customer service is just GREAT! They listen to your problem, willing to go beyond to solve issues that you are having, I haven't tested the product yet but so far so good. Amazing support and very easy to install. Just what I needed!

Rira Smith

Location Australia

LOVE, Love, love it! This is the 3rd app of this type that I have tried. I let the lack of reviews deter me but boy was I wrong! The others are unreliable and the user interface aren't as great. This was an instant install, it's easy to use and does the job. Highly recommended if your store requires minimum quantity purchases like mine does.

Easy Hāngī

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 3 hours

We had a lot of trouble with this app. It was very erratic when we first installed it (working about 50% of the time), so we decided to get rid of it. However, there wasn't a warning or sub-routine in the delete procedure to say we needed to 'manually' remove integration first. As a result, after the app was gone the shopping cart stopped working. No error message to explain why. The solution, for anyone who has the same problem, is to reinstall, add integration, remove integration, and then delete the app a second time. Guys - you need to include removal of the integration system into the removal process, or at least build in an alert. Better still, provide an app that works reliably so it doesnt need to be removed. Acknowledgements to Shopify support, who helped us sort this out.

November 16, 2021

Apologies you faced the issue with our app.
1. App should work 100% if done settings properly, we have over 1000 installs using this app without any trouble about the functionality,
2. Yes, we agree on this point but the Shopify doesn't provide any functionality to show any alert or something while you are deleting the app from the Shopify backend. Although we have clearly mentioned in the app description about the uninstallation process, we are adding email functionality to instruct based on the feedback.

Hope to serve you better in the future and your suggestions are improving our app. Thank you.

Mojo Beard

Location Serbia

The application does not do what it promises and support will probably only appear when it reads a negative review. There are many better apps than this, I wouldn’t recommend it even if it was free.

Hi
We are sorry to hear the experience with us.

We were on Diwali vacation when you reached out to us, so we agree we couldn't reach out to you on time.
If you want to use our app again, and facing any issues, we are happy to help you instantly.

Please reach out to our WhatsApp support for quick support.

Your suggestions make our app better for tomorrow. Thank you :)

Fine Art Styles

I setup a minimum quantity for an item, which works when going to the shopping cart. Unfortunately it still allows a smaller quantity through if going directly to checkout. Advice is to disable 'buy it now' etc, which is unacceptable if these provide increased sales. Also easily bypassed by going directly to checkout via the address bar.

Hi
Thanks for your review.
I hope you understand there are some things in Shopify that are not in our control and to make the functionality you need to follow some ways.
Buy now and quick payment options are one of them, you need to disable those because that redirects users directly on checkout or payment gateway page where we don't have control to limit the user.

Your feedbacks make our app better for tomorrow. Thank you :)

Xulaika

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app! Pop up shows when customer tries to click "check-out" button, and indicates what "minimum quantity" they didn’t meet for certain products! Prevents them from trying to alter quantities quickly and checking out. I played around with a few other apps, and this one worked the best for me! Great job guys!