Reviews (136)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to effectively manage out-of-stock items by either pushing them down or hiding them, enhancing the shopping experience. It's praised for its ease of use, speed, and stability, especially for businesses with large inventories. Features like live updates, sorting items by published date, and tag exclusions are highly valued. Merchants report a responsive support team, increased sales, and improved store professionalism. It's considered affordable and good value for money.

June 1, 2024

A very usefull app that we wouldn't be without. Makes for a far more enjoyable shopping experience for our customers which must result in more sales. Support is excellent, timely, and happy to help. They helped set our app just they way we wanted for a set and forget solution. Highly recommended!

John & Norma's Succulents Australia
Over 3 years using the app
June 3, 2024

It really helps us to show the products that are available. Increases our conversion rate. Also the best part is it sends me an alert when the product is out of stock. Thank you.

Özel Beslenme
Türkiye
Over 3 years using the app
May 8, 2024

This app was easy to install and worked right away. All our out-of-stock products are pushed down and no longer convolute our collection pages. Additionally, I can sort our items from the PUBLISHED date, not just the created date as is the only option in Shopify.

The support has been responsive and helpful whenever I have had a question. Thank you!

Sports Card Market
8 months using the app
May 3, 2024

Great app.... with amazing support beyond just the app functionality. Mete was insightful, hepful and full of good advice, as well as solving my issue straight away. I can't wait to see what else Merchbees rolls out...

My Small World Toy Store
Almost 3 years using the app
March 16, 2024

I can not rate this Company enough. We had a very untidy looking website, with lots of out of stock products headlining most of the pages.

We decided to use the Push Down & Hide Out of Stock app, & this immediately resolved our issue, which otherwise would have taken many hours to resolve.

Northwich Vapour
About 2 years using the app
June 7, 2024

Really great app and great team ! They help me very quickly to install the app and it's work perfectly. Thank you

Weebot
France
About 3 years using the app
May 22, 2024

We are using it without any problem. It really helps with customer experience. The onboarding was smooth and it is easy to use.

Kidsy
About 2 months using the app
May 5, 2024

Really helpful little app. Does exactly what it says it does :)

Barton Springs Nursery
9 months using the app
March 5, 2024

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Great for anyone with a specific issue that can be solved immediately with the use of the app! Easy to use and provided the exact service needed :)

Rawckz
About 2 years using the app
March 18, 2024

App does exactly what it's required to do and does it good! Support is also on a very good level. Highly recommend!

SmartX.bg