Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 18, 2018

This worked exactly as it should and was easy to install!!! Made it so much easier for our customers.

Bellies to Babies Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 16, 2018

Does what is advertised. Makes it easier for our customers to shop our website because they're able to view the available items first and don't have to go through all the out of stock items anymore.

The Makeup Store MNL
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 15, 2018

Works just as it needs to. Helpful for a "boutique" type shop like mine with items that frequently going out of stock. It makes sure my shoppers get the chance to actually see what's available for them before getting discouraged by too many "out of stock" listings.

Sessa Vee
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 15, 2018

This app works nicely because we have about 1000 items. If this app has an option to put the items back to the same or around the previous position before they get pushed out once they are restocked, that would be perfect. Overall, we like it.

KING's Pipe Online Headshop
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 15, 2018

Seems to be doing what is advertised. Been use for 3 months and plan on keep using it. These people are in it to win it!

ShopCharlie.com by Cellunex
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 15, 2018

We are very happy with this, great app, it is very helpful and does exactly what it says its supposed to do.

Alien Outfitters
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 15, 2018

This is a very useful app. Prior to using, our customers had to sort through all sold out merchandise to find in-stock product. Now all our sell-able products are right up front and ready for purchase. It is real easy to use and maintain.

DirtyFurClothing
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 15, 2018

I genuinely wouldn't be able to run my store without this amazing app. Everything I sell is a one off, so I need to do constant housecleaning of sold items. It would take me hours to achieve what this app does in seconds. It works brilliantly and, best of all, the service is superb. Highly recommend.

Manifesto Woman
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
October 15, 2018

This app is great for stores like us with large inventory. It pushes all sold items to the end of categories so customers see available items first!

I MISS YOU VINTAGE
Time spent using app: 9 days
October 15, 2018

does what it says. Puts all out of stock items on the last pages. Completely stable and trouble-free since install over 6 months ago.

Strickwolle Online Shop Hungariana