Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pea Green Boat Books

Just like Mary Poppins tidying up -- Out-of-Stock Police is practically perfect in every way!

Instantly up an running and it will save me SOOOO many hours of rearranging my collections by hand.

Also best ever support response time: emailed a question and had a succinct and helpful answer within 10 minutes. Wow!

from Pea Green Boat Books

Petersons' Consigning Design

I have tried apps in the past the deleted all of our sold out products from our website. However, that wasn't really what I was looking for. I wanted to have the choice of what was deleted and what wasn't without all the sold items being displayed right up top. This app gives me exactly what I am looking for. I am very happy with how this app works. It is very organized and does exactly as it claims.

Dirt Cheep

This app does just what it says it does and provides a much better end-user experience while maintaining visible pages for SEO purposes. It would be nice if we were able to have the app push down OOS + have a selectable sort order for each collection (perhaps this is possible but we're missing it if so), but otherwise, we are happy and will be keeping the app. Simple and effective.

Texas Rover Company

Super easy to install and makes our shop page look much cleaner while still showing customers our product offering! 10/10 would recommend!

Dick Johnson

So simple thing is made super confusing? I don´t know why is not working? Yes its should be easier..

Q Vintage Jewelry

This app does just what it says it does and I feel it's very affordable versus the man hours I would spend to do this myself. I have a vintage jewelry store so each of my items is unique and a labor intensive process. I wanted sold items to be visible because it makes my site easier to find by web searches for vintage jewelry makers. However, having sold items scattered throughout each collection was distracting and messy and manually sorting them to the bottom way too time consuming. With this app a one-time set up and choosing “auto-push” keeps things tidied up yet, still leaves all the information to help people find my website.

House by JSD

I have used the app for about a month, it has been a positive experience so far. I haven’t had any problems, and it was easy to install.

Small Pets and Company

I'm so happy this app exists! Wonderful idea and greatly appreciated. I love automating as many tasks as I can.

Bellies to Babies Boutique

This worked exactly as it should and was easy to install!!! Made it so much easier for our customers.

The Makeup Store MNL

Does what is advertised. Makes it easier for our customers to shop our website because they're able to view the available items first and don't have to go through all the out of stock items anymore.