Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Buffalo Jackson Trading Co.

Do not use this app. This app cost me countless amounts of hours and dollars and didn't even do what it was supposed to. Instead of moving out of stock items to the bottom of the page it instead just ordered my entire collection pages in a random order with seemingly no rhyme or reason and the out of stock products were still in random spots. Save yourself a headache and do not use this free or paid for.

Fuchsia Formal

This is just what I needed! Worked instantly. Saved me from having to find a developer to install code.

Lazy Panda Canada

App works great! Makes my pages look neater, and it immediately shows the results. Saves me time too! Thank you!!!!

Emasalai

Great app. Does exactly what I need

Cbdoilsource

It may work fine, but won't for me since I don't track inventory. :-( I was hoping items marked Unavailable in shopify would show as out of stock with this app.

Kingfisher Craft Company

This App may take 24 hours to take effect. I thought it wasn't working but their support team contacted me and made sure the App was working for my Shopify store. Great Customer Service!

Slyngetraeet

Perfect! Just what I needed! Smooth and easy.

House Plant Store

Great app, moved all my sold out products nicely. No problems. :)

Egg N Chips Clothing

Had a little issue at first but they soon swooped in the fix the problem, app comes recommended, especially when you have a very large inventory and do not wish to damage your SEO by hiding products.

Bali Designs

very nice and useful app, a must have for all inventory based website

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next