Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Village Child

Makes keeping out of stock inventory from cluttering our pages super easy. As a small business owner, finding the time to check this box is nearly impossible. Thank you for simplifying my life!

FatMan's Garage

We at FatMan's Garage sell lot of unique one off items and this app allows us to still have these sold out items on our store but pushed to bottom. This allows my customers to peruse our unique sold items without the clutter of showing sold out items in the top pages.

Health Click

Love this app and it has really helped us push our business forward in terms of both managing out of stocks and it also makes our store front look so much better by pushing the out of stocks to the last pages. Definitely highly recommended! Healthclick.co.uk

alter8.com

Fits well with my needs! recommended for particular functions that other apps were not able to fulfill

Cheeky Bliss

I have this app and love it. It makes it much easier to convert viewers to $$. We are currently using the free plan which makes it even better! 5/5 stars!

CyberDealsExpress

Great app! Highly recommended! This app helps me to push my out of stock inventory to the back of my page list & it's just what I needed. I've contacted support & they were more than helpful in answering all of my questions.

Pataka

Super App,Great Sevice Team .Reliable Service Team Guides You Through And Always Available .Strongly Recommend

The PODGOD

Awesome Service! Would highly recommend. It does everything you would want to to do as more! Exactly what is says in the description!

Quintessential Tips

It does the job i wanted it to, managing large inventories can be a pain, use this app to save time and effort and increase conversion

PhoenicianStore.com

Works perfect, it helps to send to the last page of your products out of the stock of product. Easy to install, easy to use.