Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products down and/or hide in real-time

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

irvrsbl

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

really helped with my store - We have a large amount of sold products which need to stay on the site as we sell one offs, instead of manually dragging out of stock to the back it does it for you and I can set it so it only does it once a month rather than daily

VEGAN ATHLETIC

Really helped us clean up the out-of stock products in our collection pages so it made for a better user experience for our shoppers.

Formosa Asian Market

Excellent support. Although the app does not support our theme, the support team is really responsive and helpful...

Bech Bhai Bech

Location India

It is very useful app, I am using it for my shopify site to push down all out of stock products, without doing this, sold out products takes the places where available products should be displayed and visitor may simply move out of site on seeing many sold out products...I recommend this app to all of those who want to push down sold out products on their product pages.

Vaulted Supply

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App for cataloging the amazing items we've had come through our shop. I want my store to feel like a museum / curation. And this app helps me keep my rarest, coolest items viewable for the world to see - even after they've sold.

SomethingTrendy.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Worked great immediately. No issues at all. Pushed out of stock items to the end on all collections.

Princess Glam Shop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to lessen the amount of time and energy I have to put into keeping my store visually clean. It works like a charm! The best part is that it doesn't take the out of stock products completely off. It just pushes them to the back of the line. I love it. It would be great if they offered a tutorial.

Broochaholic

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

very helpful in keeping my in stock items at the top of the collection and the out of stock at the end.

1Style.ch

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

Perfect App. Easy to set up and very helpful . Will recommended to all who has big inventory . Enjoy it

Knife Depot

The app works great and pushes all my out of stocks to the bottom! I have a very large catalog so this is great.