Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

Pink Orchard Pte Ltd

I have hidden stocks on my online store as they were already outdated. But this app over-ride all the changes and this cannot be undone. Those stocks that were hidden, are now showing as visible both in the backend and front end. This is a nightmare because we have to manually find out which were the products which had the changes over-written. This is clearly a flaw which has costs us additional and unnecessary time and money to fix.

March 1, 2020

We’re very sorry to hear you had troubles with the app. This issue has been escalated and we will get back to you ASAP via our support channel. Again, our apologies. We’re working on this right now.

UPD, March 1st: Thank you again for bringing it to our attention. The issue has been isolated and resolved, we can confirm it has been retested and the function of republishing products returning in stock works as expected.

Dick Johnson

So simple thing is made super confusing? I don´t know why is not working? Yes its should be easier..

Buffalo Jackson Trading Co.

Do not use this app. This app cost me countless amounts of hours and dollars and didn't even do what it was supposed to. Instead of moving out of stock items to the bottom of the page it instead just ordered my entire collection pages in a random order with seemingly no rhyme or reason and the out of stock products were still in random spots. Save yourself a headache and do not use this free or paid for.