Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

HammerHouse

This is a solid app that helps me to keep my products up to date. It pushes my OOS down so that customers have access to the in stock products first.

NIX Antigua

This app worked excellently in placing the out of stock items at the end of the collection so was very pleased with that.

June 14, 2020

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the feedback. Let us know if you need any help.
Thanks again!

The Lemurian Rose

This is an absolutely fantastic app. It has increased my sales a great deal and keeps my page looking neat and tidy. It is easy to use, and customer support is very good if you need it! Thank you.

ADG Studio

Parfait exactement ce que je recherchais. Beau travail les gas. Continuez ainsi. Et continuez a l'améliorer.

Verde Permuta

It’s very user friendly. Perfect. Just wish it would update the articles more than once a day. Thanks!

May 29, 2020

Thank you very much for the feedback.
We definitely have a plan to implement this option in the future.
Thank You!

Toys 'n' Wood

This app helped me promote further my available products by pushing down the out of stock items. I would like if there was the option of notify me back in stock for out of stock items not I had to download another app.

Devon Wick Candle Co. Limited

Brilliant app, easily paid for itself in it's first day! Even if you don't run out of stock often it's a must have!

Foodin Market

My first review was bad because dint understand some settings. But support was fine and help me. Now all is fine and application is great.

April 14, 2020

Thank you for your review, really appreciate your quick reaction and attention to this matter!

Colour Drinks

I used to spend a decent amount of my time organizing sold-out products in a number of stores. Got this app and saved all that time. I can also see how many out of stock products I have in each collection. Helps in planning my restock dates. I'm happy so far. :)

I LOVE DIY by Panida

Makes managing product placement a breeze. Now my customers don't have to dig through out of stock items to see what's available.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9