Out‑of‑Stock Police

Out‑of‑Stock Police

by EGNITION

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of your collections

GROOVYCANDIES

perfect solution - we love it and our customers love it. This is simple to install and use. Thank you!

BCmini

Simple to use and effective to sorting all categories of products. Saves me so much time. You can organize and customize how you want to sort each of your collections.

Premium Puzzles Australia

Great app. Works well and very useful! If you have products that come in and out of stock a lot, this is the app for you!

Gentleman.Clothing

Best and fastest customer service on shopify! I contacted them for an issue and within 2 hours I had it resolved!

BeeInStyle

Great app. Easy to install and really works on placing sold products at the very end. Would definitely recommend it to any webstore manager.

Vanity Wagon

Amazing apps to push out of stock products to the bottom. Easy to use the app and good customer support response time.

Home Furniture on Consignment

I used to spend hours per week reorganising our product catalogue to get all our out in-stock products to the top of the list. Now, with set up in a couple of clicks, this entire process is automated. I can't recommend this app highly enough.

Order Shop St.Lucia

I have started to use this app and its absolutely brilliant. Well thought through, gives support with stock management notification, options to export reports to allow small and big businesses alike to have more control of stores with a wide product ranges. Would definitely recommend!

Official Staunton™

great app- but best to get the assistance of their customer support if it's not working to your expectations, such as was the case for me which they resolved

Rudolphandme

It did what it said in the tin! Was very easy to understand, setup and use and works well. I think it helped a lot this year.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11