Out‑of‑Stock Police

Push out-of-stock products to the bottom of collections & more

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Trusted Caskets

the very helpful app, worth the small fee. recommended for the stores with inconsistently available inventory.

IB_Thriftin

First day using the app ! Customer service is amazing! The rep was very patient with me while walking me through. I love the way my online store looks already.

SONE - Save on Electronics

We're very impressed with this app, it really helps to automate a lot of the long a frustrating jobs. Always keeps the out of stock products out of the way and lets us just forget about it. Very good. :)

yeehawcowboy

Love this app .. it pushes all the sold out items to the back of the collections.. and you can customize your collections.

TOYBOX

I have been using the app for about a year now and am very happy with it. it does exactly what it says and is easy to use. This week I had a small issue (which was my fault) and I contacted the developers. They replied within an hour and told me what to do to correct the issue I had, which worked. So overall, a sold app backed up with good service. I can recommend this app without hesiatation.

Mifuko

Great features. This has made managing collections easier and helps to check stock levels in a multi-store setup. If random sorting would be possible, I would be so happy.

GROOVYCANDIES

perfect solution - we love it and our customers love it. This is simple to install and use. Thank you!

BCmini

Simple to use and effective to sorting all categories of products. Saves me so much time. You can organize and customize how you want to sort each of your collections.

Premium Puzzles Australia

Great app. Works well and very useful! If you have products that come in and out of stock a lot, this is the app for you!

Gentleman.Clothing

Best and fastest customer service on shopify! I contacted them for an issue and within 2 hours I had it resolved!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12