Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Costume Cirlce

Easy to use, cost-effective and highly functional. One of the best push notification service out there. Fantastic Support.

Toddlertoynation

I did my bit of research on other web push app out there on Shopify. All I needed was a simple portal to send custom push and remind my customers about the abandoned cart and found push monkey to be a perfect fit. Most important is their support as they are quick to respond. As a budding store on Shopify, they also helped me with free press releases to get eyes on my store. They promised to release the advanced segmentation this week and I am eagerly looking forward to that.

Skipjay

This the best. Stop now, install, and use it!

Doradotradingco Com

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

can't say enough about this app... great customer care and a must have for anyone putting together a Shopify store. LOVE IT!

Canvas Italy

Time spent using app 1 day

A must app for all Shopify store owners out there. Don't fall for other expensive extensions out there. I strongly would recommend this if you are looking for a web push notifications app!

Paper Tree Inc

Excellent support. So far our experience has been outstanding with Push Monkey. We are a new store on Shopify and are already noticing a boost in sales using the abandoned cart web push feature. The advanced segmentation feature is simply spot on! Great app overall.

Ship Up

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good product and excellent customer service

Humanize

Location Grenada

I would definitely recommend this app to a friend.Because of it's remarkable ability to recapturing interest shown in my business that would otherwise probably have been lost for good.Everyone should try this.

Oneto60

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 1 month

A very cool app, I liked it a lot as it helps with notifying clients about your store news and products.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next