Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

Push Monkey ‑ Retention Tools

by Push Monkey

Push Notifications For Abandoned Carts, Price Drop and Stock

Saint Philippe

Superb work from Push Monkey Team! The app was super easy to setup. The welcome push message feature is quite intuitive to get the subscribers oriented. More, importantly, the support team has been very helpful and have customized certain features for my business.

Lezfinity

Great app! Great customer service and support! App works well, would definitely recommend to other small and large-scale businesses. I use the segmentation feature to target mobile and desktop subscribers separately. Overall, 5 on 5.

Sunvaleo

Push Monkey Web Push is a fantastic app. I use it frequently for its abandoned cart web push feature. Every now and then I send out push messages for Coupons and the traction so far has been phenomenal. One thing to note is that itís a powerful medium to communicate and must be used carefully. If you send out push messages too often, it may upset your subscribers. The support team was awesome and have always answered all my questions promptly. Thank you for the 20% discount on the annual plan.

Edge Hunters

10 on 10 for this app. Would recommend to anyone who is looking to boost traffic and sales to their website. You get a lot of repeat sales from customers through this app. They offered me press google news press release as well to help boost traffic to my site and increase sale. Support crew is amiable and quick to respond.

Fam Sales Store

Push Monkey is one of the Best App Cart Recovery Notification App on Shopify app store, I haven't explored all of its features yet but I believe that they will be as awesome as cart recovery thing.

Onthegoplanet

Nice app. I highly recommend it.

Funnier The First Time

Great application for ambitious shopifiers.

Trendeemee

Push Monkey Abandoned Cart notifications converts way better than email campaigns, I love sending discount codes to all my subscribers using the segmentation feature. Thank you for making this unique app for shopify

Trufacebygrace

Interaction with different type of audiences has been made easier for me by using the segmentation feature of Pushmonkey app, Now i can send send custom notifications to different audiences with ease.

The Science Of Happiness Art Studio

I am in love with this app, I can now send abandoned cart recovery notifications with ease and I can also send custom notifications to all my subscribers using the segmentation feature whenever I want, its a great alternative of running email campaigns.