PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Price: Free

Natures Healing Crystals

Time spent using app About 1 year

I had been looking for an option to offer layaway via our commerce store and Lay Buy to the rescue. The set up is a little involved, but well worth it. Support was great! I highly recommend it.

That Dapper Home

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Really easy to use and convenient for customers. Thumbs up from me.

Almost Toys

OUTSTANDING. This is a brilliant app. I tried others but they were too confusing and trying to be 'to clever'. This is nice and straightforward to setup and when I had an issue, I contacted support and received a response within 5 MINUTES! I was amazed. The support for this is the best, it really is. I would recommend to anyone with a Shopify store.

Hsiendai

LAY-BUY is the only layby & layaway solution available for Shopify seller. Founder of lay-buy Warrin is very kind-hearted and patient installing the App for me, and assisting me adding a button on /cart page.

Loving this app, and the app is very easy to use, and I hope we have more sales as it offers an optional payment method, which may be useful for some buyers.

Charlichair

Location Australia

Loving this app. So easy to use. And Warrin is always quick to respond and support. Wonderful experience.

Everything Layaway

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love this app! Warrin is quick to answer any problem you may have, providing excellent customer service. This app is very easy to set up and is very user friendly.

Rsvp Prom And Pageant

Time spent using app About 5 years

LAY-BUY has been one of the best decisions we have made for our eCommerce store. We sell high end designer formal wear and offering Layaway through LAY-BUY has helped save many abandoned carts and offer the ability to afford a gown with online payment plans.Getting started is painless and within minutes you can accept LAY-BUY orders.

Not to mention, the team at LAY-BUY are exceptional, especially Warrin. We always get a quick response and they are more than willing to assist with installs, questions and possible new features. We have tried the other Shopify Apps that provide this same service and LAY-BUY is the best one yet!

Ababy

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We moved from WooCommerce to Shopify in February, and the Lay-Buys team then developed the gateway so the transition was possible and we could continue offering our customers online Layby.
Key beneficial attributes has been return customers coming back to ABABY and ordering other baby goods on LAY-BUY. LAY-BUY has also shown to upsell products at checkout because of the affordability the customer is offered.

“LAY-BUY has now been running on the ABABY website for the past 12 months and continues to deliver orders that ABABY would not be processing if they did not have LAY-BUY in place in their checkout”
Heather, Owner of ABABY