PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Kimmy Snabric

BEWARE! If you uninstall this app, it still shows on your website and people will continue being able to use it!! I just found that out the hard way. Erg!

Also, there is no way to set a minimum order amount. If a customer buys a $1 product, they can put it only Lay-Buy. Crazy! :-( I would have kept the app if there was a way to set a minimum order amount. It really messes the flow of things up when I have a bunch of $1-$5 orders pending.

March 15, 2019

Merchant also needs to deactivate the gateway.
Rather obvious!

Rhythm Audio Design

The absolutely worst app installation of all time. I just wasted 1/2 hour going back and forth trying to get this app to do it's thing. FRUSTRATED and about to uninstall. The rating doesn't go below one star, too bad.

Idilvicefashion

not sure if this is still live... i got one order via this probably 1-2 years ago, nothing since and a customer filed a not as described claim for a custom order and they refunded all payments!!! :( be careful, if the amount is high, you might get burned like i did... i wish they contacted me to let me know they have improved the app. or at least if its still live...

Addicted 2 Jewelry

I download this app. I can not even get past the API part. I enter my information. and hit save and it does not save it. I do not know it would work for my website or not. Just sad

Rasta Lion Wear

i don't know but i have had the app since 2016 and no order as ever come through with this lay-buy . 1st order come through in Feb 2018 and there was a technical fault . customer paid for the 1st instalment then it was cancelled they tried again and it went through ,.. i got the 1st payment but no order .i called the tech support and they said everything is okey both side. after a couple of weeks the customer wants to pay for the second instalment and they email us that they can do that. I had to delete the app because this sounds like a stress for me and customers .. Hope there is other app that offer laybuy.

Cristyscollection

Been waiting since November for assistance via my tech agency - Pixel Supply. No one will respond to emails for assistance. Missed out on many sales because app wasn't working. Followed all instructions and asked for support with no response.

Fashion Fays

After Following all process, connecting it with pay pal, installing App, adding snipets of code where it's supose to go - it doesn't show up in alternative payment drop menu !!!
Waste of my time. :(

L C J Jewelry

DOES NOT SUPPORT SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shop Till You Pop

Most difficult app to get activated on Shopify.