PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

PUT IT ON LAY‑BUY

by Lay-Buy Financial Solutions Pty Ltd

Your online Layaway gateway solution

Mountain Metalcraft

Updated to add one more star. Works, but not smoothly. I tried to install this yesterday. The directions are not clear, but I'm confident I did all the steps that are required. It shows up as a payment option at checkout, but when I Continue with purchase, I get an Invalid API error. I did validate my PayPal API info, and can't figure out why this would happen. Emailed tech support, and got the following response: "I’ve just activated your account- please ensure you have the gateway PUT IT ON LAY-BUY installed." (Which I'd already done)
"And settings are:
(my email)
(Merchant ID, which is autofilled)" I did not find this particularly helpful, and am still getting an Invalid API error, with no further response to a second email. Doesn't help that the time difference means I can't get tech support during my business hours. UPDATE: Apparently, this company has two apps. "Laybuy" and "Put it on Laybuy" (both with the same avatar) which is confusing, and not mentioned in the documentation. Laybuy is not compatible with USD...the other is. Got "Put it on Laybuy" added as an alternative payment method, and working, and here's the message I got from the first customer to use it: "Okay...placed the order....but the site is not completely user friendly. I put my info in...then it told me the info didn't take....so I went to put it in again....using a different card...and it just said the order was placed...without sending me to the lay-buy site. So I went to my PayPal...and it looks like it took the first info I entered....though there's no info on when each payment will be deducted. Also...I changed the downpayment to 30% with a 3 month payment....it took the first payment...and I guess I now make 3 additional payments. So...as your Guinea pig...not an Intuitive site...but I'm sure there must be some bugs that can be worked out. Let me know what I can do to help." The payment screen the customer is taken to is cluttered, and people will actually need to read, to understand it. We all know how that goes. I'll give this a try for a few more months, and update as needed.

Pretty Classy Southern Boutique

Not sure how to rate this just yet because we haven't been able to see how it works or if it does? Why do my customers keep getting the reject order? Please help to get this resolved. Thanks.

September 14, 2020

I replied to your email within 3 hours, advising that you have an incorrect setting for the gateway.

Wildlife And Art

All I know is this slowed my site down. It created delays of up to 1.3 minutes. Totally unusable with this flaw. I wouldn't recommend at this point

Fairytale B T

never works when my customers try to use it. May be user error but extremely difficult to use