Reviews (897)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost average order value and sales, with reports of up to 20% increase. Its user-friendly upsell features and seamless integration with online stores are highly valued. Merchants also commend its data analytics, ease of use, customization options, and tailored upsell and cross-sell offers. Its flawless performance and compatibility with Shopify stores are also praised. The support team is recognized for their prompt and helpful service. The app's free cost makes it an affordable choice for merchants.

June 7, 2024

I had a little confusion about upsells and spent many hours trying to fix it but I their customer service did their best to help me and explain what I was doing wrong. I think it’s a great app that def can boost sales.

Val Jewellery
Switzerland
10 months using the app
qikify replied June 9, 2024

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had a positive experience with our app! Your kind words mean a lot to us.

We take customer satisfaction seriously and really want to provide our customers with a standard service. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts! It truly motivates us to keep delivering the best possible experience for our customers.

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Qikify Team

June 7, 2024

While I've had some issues in the initial implementation because of my custom theme, the support from Qikify has been amazing.
The functionality of this app is fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone running BOGO, GWP or any kind of order goal offer.
Huge callout to the Support team, you have all been amazing.

Toybox Tales
12 days using the app
qikify replied June 9, 2024

Hi there,

If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks again,
Qikify Team

May 17, 2024

Lucy was able to help me achieve exactly what I needed! I am excited to see all of the different ways that I can use the app.

Scottsboro Tackle Co.
23 days using the app
qikify replied May 21, 2024

We’re glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app.
We’re always here for you anytime so don’t hesitate to contact our support team at support.qikify.com.

May 7, 2024

great support. arian helped me very quickly with my customization needs. She was super friendly and nice and did exactly what I wanted

Sundotion
14 days using the app
qikify replied May 13, 2024

March 30, 2024

Love this app - highly recommend. Easy to use and the creators listen to feedback from the users to consistently improve.

a Travers de Jolis Yeux
Almost 2 years using the app
qikify replied March 31, 2024

May 24, 2024

This app does exactly what I want and combines multiple features at a low subscription cost. In my case, there was a small bug regarding the rewards bar but the qikify team responded almost immediately and helped me fix the issue. I appreciate the service and dedication and really think they deserve this rating. Would recommend to anyone who wants to try!

Tranquilite
Hong Kong SAR
About 15 hours using the app
qikify replied May 28, 2024

April 4, 2024

Great app, does exactly what we need.

Industrial Plasters
9 months using the app
qikify replied April 17, 2024

March 24, 2024

Love the app! Easy to use and customers are actually buying the suggested items! happy with it :)

MrsCopyCat
9 months using the app
qikify replied March 28, 2024

April 17, 2024

So far so good! Thank you for everything!

Mycologysimplified
7 months using the app
qikify replied April 23, 2024

May 7, 2024

Great App and AMAZING customer support.
Thank you guys!