4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, Shopify integration, and customization options. It's praised for generating personalized, dynamic QR codes for various marketing campaigns, with the ability to change the linked URL. Merchants find the analytics feature, affordability, and design beneficial. The support team is commended for their prompt assistance. The app's ability to create QR codes for offline stores, print ads, and trade shows, as well as personal discount codes and customer surveys, enhances the customer experience. Future updates may include batch QR code creation for large product lists.

May 23, 2023

This app was super-easy to install, and to use. Works like a charm!

We need this for a trade show event. We've got QR codes all set up around our booth for easy sharing!

DungeonBeds :::: Built Tough to Play Hard
6 months using the app
August 25, 2023

Customer service is great!! Really helped me when I needed it
Reach out if you need help this was my first time creating a QR code so I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right but I got it done and in my file with there help

Mixed Girl Goddess Goods
1 day using the app
June 5, 2023

Affordable and good looking app with multiple options! Love the ability to personalize the QR codes.

monochromecanvas
8 months using the app
May 11, 2023

This has been so helpful for my business! Most QR sites cost about $30 a month so this is an amazing add on for shopify. :)

Thread Head Designs
About 1 month using the app
June 13, 2023

Was able to get my QR code needs met seamlessly. And to top it all off, got great support from the team that helped me resolve a small issue I was having. Highly recommend!

JonnyCakes
About 19 hours using the app
May 23, 2023

Top et fonctionne dans le temps car souvent les autres app ne fonctionne plus après un certains temps....

Carbobois
Belgium
3 months using the app
Edited September 25, 2021

We wanted an easy to set up QR code to install, and QR Magic is just that. It works. Use QR Magic. it's quick to set up and easy to use.

Welter's Music Shop
September 28, 2021

Great app! I use it to create personal discount codes to specific clients and it makes them feel as if we have given them a great personal touch.

AuraVera
South Africa
November 17, 2021

Easy to create QR codes and a quick helpdesk. App does everything that it needs to be doing. No comments.

Catwalk Junkie.com
Netherlands
October 19, 2021

This app is not only incredibly useful and extendable, it's also very well-supported. This is a one-stop shop for cost-effective QR Codes and QR Code Marketing, while somehow making expensive paid apps look shabby by comparison. I really cannot say enough nice things about this app and its developers.

VaultWorks