QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Gioielli Paladini

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 year

Ottima applicazione e semplice da utilizzare, la possibilità di tracciare le volte che i clienti utilizzano quel dato qrcode è molto utile.

Rubber Tubbers

So far, so good. Works as described! I would recommend to other shopify store owners. Many variations available to design the perfect QR Code.

Orgacia

Location India

Works great! Very effective. Highly recommend for anyone looking to take advantage of QR codes to drive traffic to your website

Slice of the Moon

I called the phone number listed on their website for support and got someone immediately. I then followed up with an email and they quickly fixed my mistake! Their prompt reply and willingness to help me despite being on a free version of their app is so appreciated. And, on top of that, their app is really intuitive and easy-to-use.

Evolve Community Services

Time spent using app About 1 month

I AM CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF TESTING OUT THIS APP. IT IS NOT BAD HOWEVER, SOMETIMES IT JUST WON'T WORK OR YOU MAY HAVE TO HOLD THE CAMERA FOR TOO LONG BEFORE IT REGISTERED. OTHER THAN THAT IT'S WORKING.

April 25, 2022

Hi - We noticed that the colors you chose for your QR Codes have very low contrast - this is why they aren't scanning very well. We'd encourage you to update the colors on your QR Codes to make them easier to scan. Here is an article we wrote on how to use different colors in QR Codes: https://qrcodegeneratorhub.com/academy/how-to-add-color-to-qr-codes/
How well a QR code scans is really about the contrast and size - it's not something we can control from our app.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you at all with this!

Paddlershub-UAE

Location United Arab Emirates

QR Code Generator Hub is a must have app. The customer service more then excellent and they action your request faster then light speed. Good job guys!

Perennial Permaculture

We love this app. We use it for our online plant nursery and it works great and is super easy to use.

Coming_Al¡ve

Thank you for allowing me to use this app. It has helped me promote my website. Thank you so much!!!

The Silk Screen Machine

Awesome app! If I could suggest future updates:
Hover /light to color and auto scroll functions. 5 Stars for sure!

JaNaye's Body Care LLC.

I absolutely love this app! I was a bit confused at first when trying to create QR codes on my phone but once I switched over to my computer, it was an absolute breeze! I love the fact that you can customize each QR code and there are sooooo many options for customization. This app is such a gem!