4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, Shopify integration, and customization options. It's praised for generating personalized, dynamic QR codes for various marketing campaigns, with the ability to change the linked URL. Merchants find the analytics feature, affordability, and design beneficial. The support team is commended for their prompt assistance. The app's ability to create QR codes for offline stores, print ads, and trade shows, as well as personal discount codes and customer surveys, enhances the customer experience. Future updates may include batch QR code creation for large product lists.

March 23, 2022

Very flexible, simple and easy to use. The main issue this app solved for us is using non-product pages as the target URL. Works great!

Biocidin
11 months using the app
January 13, 2022

I use this app to make it easier for people to find my website. This app is easy to use and makes it easy to use your QR code where ever you need to.

Unwinding Redolence
11 months using the app
August 10, 2022

I have a very VERY small brick and mortar store. Some of the things I sell - tea, spices, etc. - I want my Customers to be able to scan a QR to reach a re-order page (my product page) and to get extra information about how to use the product. This app allows me to do that for free. Seriously, for the level of sales I'm currently at, I wouldn't be against paying SOMETHING for it, like a $20 one-time payment to use it (after a free week, or whatever to show it works like it says). I am able to make only 1 QR code at a time, but I'll have less than 100 total, I'm sure, so a lifelong commitment to an app or program isn't for me. Yet. If and when the time comes that my store grows, I won't think twice about paying for the next level. A 10 star out of 5 program.

Coastal Curiosities
April 15, 2022

Awesome app! If I could suggest future updates:
Hover /light to color and auto scroll functions. 5 Stars for sure!

The Silk Screen Machine
Edited September 13, 2022

Update: Just asked if this app supports Shopify 2.0 and their reply was the fastest reply I got from Shopify apps inquiry in my entire Shopify life! Also, the free version continues to be fully functional, reliable, and can do wonders for small businesses needing QR codes. Please keep this up! :)

Looking for Juan
Philippines
Brainpage Ltd. replied December 8, 2021

It will be. Our business model is about advanced functionality on top of QR Codes. Creating/scanning/managing QR codes will always be free. Thanks for the kind review!

August 6, 2022

Great app, works well and easy to use
Highly recommended to anyone that needs a QR code for their business

BARKLY
February 22, 2022

Really easy app and does everything we need to it do! Simple and great customization options and a simple tracker for each QR code.

The Library Store
9 months using the app
August 21, 2022

This app is the best QR Code Generator app that I found, I needed bulk copy feature, and they added it very quickly and it worked pretty well.

atelierdecode
Hungary
9 months using the app
January 12, 2022

Super easy to use and quick to generate codes. Have used it multiple times now. I would recommend it to any business.

Boutique Boréal Design
8 months using the app
January 11, 2023

super customer service and very helpful. Simply the best! They managed to get me back my qr code after i deleted :) Thank you

OTTS CLO