QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Brandson Iceland

Location Iceland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Reall great and helpful app, have been mastering it with print ads and it is remarkable to see all the traffic

Looking for Juan

Location Philippines

This app is great considering it is free. It has various choices for designs and is easy to use. We also took the time to read about the maker of the app and we like the philosophy behind it. We hope it continues to be free.

December 8, 2021

It will be. Our business model is about advanced functionality on top of QR Codes. Creating/scanning/managing QR codes will always be free. Thanks for the kind review!

Cropz GmbH

Location Germany

Funktioniert perfekt! Ist schnell erstellt und kann einfach weiterverarbeitet werden auf z.B. Labels!

gryptalite

I use this app to create sales in retail store POP's. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTThanks

Walter Bauman Jewelers

Time spent using app About 22 hours

just started using it but so far so good. it was easy to install and works faster than some of the other choices.

Pobjoy Diamonds

Excellent app. Does exactly what it says. Using it on a billboard advert to give users a unique discount code page within our site. Thanks.

Catwalk Junkie.com

Location Netherlands

Easy to create QR codes and a quick helpdesk. App does everything that it needs to be doing. No comments.

KPrepublic

Location China

Interesting App. we use the auto-applied discount feature. Keep it up!
We will try the auto-appled discount feature for specific products in the near future.

Akenehi

This app rocks! I was using another website and copying and pasting urls to create my codes. Now I can do it all from one app. I love how you can customize the codes and how you can keep the same code and move the url. It's simple and works like a charm!

BLD Bar

This app is great for QR codes and dynamic QR codes. It works quickly, and doesn’t slow down my website. I have added one QR code to my business card and one to my trial product packaging, and it’s great because they’re dynamic so I link it or set a discount code or do whatever I want.