4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, Shopify integration, and customization options. It's praised for generating personalized, dynamic QR codes for various marketing campaigns, with the ability to change the linked URL. Merchants find the analytics feature, affordability, and design beneficial. The support team is commended for their prompt assistance. The app's ability to create QR codes for offline stores, print ads, and trade shows, as well as personal discount codes and customer surveys, enhances the customer experience. Future updates may include batch QR code creation for large product lists.

August 7, 2021

This app is excellent. Very easy to use and offers exactly what it says and what I needed in my store.

Wild Look Accessories
September 29, 2021

This app has been a game changer for us. We love how easy and simple it is to use. The only improvement that I think could be made are better analytics so we can see exactly what sale is coming from what QR code.

Drink ZYN
July 21, 2022

Easy to use! Works well. Wish there were more design options, but thats ok! Great for our small business!

Top Seedz
April 18, 2023

Well made app and even better customer service and support. When we discovered the app didn't perform an intended function the support team jumped on the issue and spent a lot of time figuring out a solution and ensuring it worked all while providing regular updates so I knew they were still working on the issue. If you need a QR code app, not only is this one great but you're paying for top notch support.

Shrewd Archery
April 21, 2022

We love this app. We use it for our online plant nursery and it works great and is super easy to use.

Perennial Permaculture
July 25, 2022

Great usage to track and create customizable QR code designs. Quick resolution for any backend issues!!

Tender Loving Empire
December 3, 2021

I use this app to create sales in retail store POP's. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTThanks

gryptalite
January 13, 2023

Top customer service and the app and qr codes are very easy to use. Everything works fine and instantly!

MAISON TCHIN TCHIN
France
February 12, 2022

I used this app for numerous promotions and to promote social media and to drive traffic to our website. Really happy with all the features.

21 Degrees North Designs - 21ºN
Edited February 27, 2022

Got this app because I wanted to be able to have qr codes where customers could scan an item and add it to their carts, and this has it!! I couldn't get it to work at first, but they were super fast to help and fixed it within an hour!!! Great customer service as well! 100% pleased.

Rylan Amelia Boutique