QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pobjoy Diamonds

Excellent app. Does exactly what it says. Using it on a billboard advert to give users a unique discount code page within our site. Thanks.

Catwalk Junkie.com

Location Netherlands

Easy to create QR codes and a quick helpdesk. App does everything that it needs to be doing. No comments.

KPrepublic

Location China

Interesting App. we use the auto-applied discount feature. Keep it up!
We will try the auto-appled discount feature for specific products in the near future.

Akenehi

This app rocks! I was using another website and copying and pasting urls to create my codes. Now I can do it all from one app. I love how you can customize the codes and how you can keep the same code and move the url. It's simple and works like a charm!

BLD Bar

This app is great for QR codes and dynamic QR codes. It works quickly, and doesn’t slow down my website. I have added one QR code to my business card and one to my trial product packaging, and it’s great because they’re dynamic so I link it or set a discount code or do whatever I want.

Lowell Street Bakehouse

great app easy to use; the set up was simple and it's great to get stats on how many scans the code is getting

WheelHouseArt

Seems to work good for me. Codes haven't been extensively used, but using them in my shop windows for items within sight from people on the sidewalk helps bring people to my website afterhours.

October 28, 2021

Thanks for your review. We strive to make sure every user has a 5 star experience. What could we do differently to get you a 5 star experience?

Gentle Beast

Location India

You are doing a great job. It works like a charm. No complaints, please keep it the way it is, to earn a revenue out of it, release a paid plan with even more features but don't make any omissions in the current free version. Highly recommended.

Molloys Bakery

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use design features, set up QR codes very easily and export for print or web worked perfectly. Highly recommend

VaultWorks

This app is not only incredibly useful and extendable, it's also very well-supported. This is a one-stop shop for cost-effective QR Codes and QR Code Marketing, while somehow making expensive paid apps look shabby by comparison. I really cannot say enough nice things about this app and its developers.