4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, Shopify integration, and customization options. It's praised for generating personalized, dynamic QR codes for various marketing campaigns, with the ability to change the linked URL. Merchants find the analytics feature, affordability, and design beneficial. The support team is commended for their prompt assistance. The app's ability to create QR codes for offline stores, print ads, and trade shows, as well as personal discount codes and customer surveys, enhances the customer experience. Future updates may include batch QR code creation for large product lists.

January 5, 2023

Absolutely amazing customer service. I was given extensive explanations via e-mail, and the developers helped me work through a strategy that had parts which were not even always directly related to QR codes necessarily.

Take Me To Fantasia
30 days using the app
February 3, 2023

We needed a very specific use case for our product. The team helped us in an instant. Is'a very good plugin.

link-test
United Arab Emirates
28 days using the app
November 15, 2021

Interesting App. we use the auto-applied discount feature. Keep it up!
We will try the auto-appled discount feature for specific products in the near future.

KPrepublic
China
28 days using the app
December 13, 2021

Jonathan was AMAZING and was a huge help! He answered our questions quickly and got us up a running immediately. Thank you, Jonathan for going above and beyond!!

Anne Neilson Home
27 days using the app
February 14, 2022

This is a very useful app for my QR codes, this makes it easier for my customers to access our websites and any survey forms

SuperPark Malaysia
Malaysia
27 days using the app
June 7, 2022

Great app. Easy to use and the fact it give analytics is a great help when trying to gauge the success of a project. Would highly recommend.

TileStyle
Ireland
26 days using the app
April 6, 2022

I absolutely enjoy this app. It's easy to use and their customer service is very helpful and gives prompt responses. I'm so glad I found this app!

Rise Daughter Rise
25 days using the app
July 8, 2022

Simple and easy to use Don't have 100 characters to say, so this is plain annoying! Please change it.

Planet Ribs
25 days using the app
September 24, 2021

This app is easy to use and provides the QR codes I need to promote my business. I also like the reporting it provides so I can see how many people scan the code daily.

Racing Electronics
24 days using the app
January 29, 2022

This app is great! Using it for a touring band for static posters that may need a later update to the landing page - works really well. Thank you

Criminal Records Shop