QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Rob Scott Creates

Love this app. creating QR codes for all my produces is very helpful. I would recommend it. works greats

LightWare Lidar LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

So far so good. Creating and linking QR codes to custom URL's is a great thing. The more I use it the more I can share.

Wild Look Accessories

Location Australia

This app is excellent. Very easy to use and offers exactly what it says and what I needed in my store.

EDDEN BODY

Location France

I use this app to extend the customer experience. Indeed we place the code on our packaging which allows us to request reviews or a satisfaction survey. I use this we use this app to extend the customer experience. Indeed we place the code on our packaging which allows us to request reviews or a satisfaction survey ...

Mister Butcher

I used this app to create QR codes for several print marketing ads. Very easy to create, analytics are good and seamless with Shopify. Free, which is fantastic. Missing some formatting I like in paid apps (put logo in code, or a frame. around code), but happy to give up for a free app. Love that there are no limits to # of codes, and that I can link to a discount and set landing page

Kent Brushes

I have been looking for a QR code app so we can print QR codes on our packaging. So far so good and I would highly recommend this app. It is quick and easy to use. You can view analytics which is really important and the customer service has been great.

Chuck Town Ink

Great app, does exactly what I need it to. I like that I can configure the code to land anywhere in my shop I would like.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next