QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Drink ZYN

This app has been a game changer for us. We love how easy and simple it is to use. The only improvement that I think could be made are better analytics so we can see exactly what sale is coming from what QR code.

AuraVera

Location South Africa

Great app! I use it to create personal discount codes to specific clients and it makes them feel as if we have given them a great personal touch.

Welter's Music Shop

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

We wanted an easy to set up QR code to install, and QR Magic is just that. It works. Use QR Magic. it's quick to set up and easy to use.

Racing Electronics

This app is easy to use and provides the QR codes I need to promote my business. I also like the reporting it provides so I can see how many people scan the code daily.

Carmen Terreros Andréu Galería

Location Spain

perfecta para señalar cualquier elemento de tu tienda con un código QR o bidi. lo mejor para nosotros la estadística que se genera

OneMoreDayNatural

I used app to customize my packaging with barcodes. It really is a fun way to add something extra. Customers enjoyed

Alpinhound Pet Co.

Great App and Excellent support! I love that you can embed an image in the code and can control the destination.

Caseway Store

Location Australia

We used this app to generate QR codes for all of our offline stores. It is very easy to use and works perfectly for us. The support response is very fast. Looking forward to the new release of the summary report.

Telos Snowboards

I used this app to create product page codes for cards that allow shoppers to get more info when offline shopping in the store. I liked that we could add a custom favicon logo and looking forward to the update with full logo QR code ability. Support was the fastest and easiest I've dealt with yet...and its FREE!!

Juan y Medio Sangucheria

Location Chile

aplicación muy útil y sencilla, se acomoda a los servicios que buscaba, hacer qr y poder editar el mismo.