QR Code Generator Hub

#1 Free QR Code Generator. Create with logo, colors & tracking

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wrestlinggaphics.com

I love this app. Easy to use and works exactly how I wanted it to without issues. One of the best apps that I have used.

BTS Coffee USA

This is such a lovely free app! I love how we can track the scans of our QR codes. And can generate multiple ones to track for each event or location! Thank you!!!

La Loba

Location Germany

I had some issues and their team members emailed me very fast to resolve the issue. My experience has been very good.

Rise Daughter Rise

I absolutely enjoy this app. It's easy to use and their customer service is very helpful and gives prompt responses. I'm so glad I found this app!

Farm Tee Co.

The QR Code Generator Hub app is amazing and has been so helpful for getting people to visit my store!

Life With Soap

This is a great app for marketing your online store through QR codes. You are able to create the appearance of your QR code which is great. I don't like having a boring black & white marketing tool, so this feature was great for my business. You can create multiple QR codes for different marketing campaigns. Also, you can have your QR code point to any URL that you choose for your store. The customer support is amazing. I received a response fast, and my user error issue was resolved right away which saved me money. In the communication with support, I realized that my QR code was dynamic, meaning the URL can be changed anytime without having to create a new QR code. Also, you can have multiple QR codes pointing to the same URL. I recommend this app for your QR code marketing strategies.

Biocidin

Very flexible, simple and easy to use. The main issue this app solved for us is using non-product pages as the target URL. Works great!

Herdwickdistillery

Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing free app - we love to use these codes on our locally made products in the Lake District and it really works well

Jenn Lee

I use this app for custom QR codes to track traffic from various markets I sell at and use codes on my printed marketing materials. It helps me gauge traffic and original source of my customers :) Super easy to use and very helpful data.

Rylan Amelia Boutique

Got this app because I wanted to be able to have qr codes where customers could scan an item and add it to their carts, and this has it!! I couldn't get it to work at first, but they were super fast to help and fixed it within an hour!!! Great customer service as well! 100% pleased.