QR Code Generator Hub

QR Code Generator Hub

Built for Shopify

Reviews (131)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for creating bulk and unique product codes, tracking sales, and understanding customer trends. It's praised for its ease of use, customization options, and reliable performance. The free plan is suitable for beginners, with some considering upgrading to the paid version. Customer service is commended for quick responses and feature development. Merchants value the dynamic QR code generation, insightful analytics, seamless Shopify integration, and versatility in QR code uses.

November 12, 2023

This app is friendly user. I like the code is dynamique.

Camili Bel Creations Gift Shop
St. Martin
19 days using the app
June 29, 2022

The customizable codes generated are the cleanest in all of Shopify's apps, hands down. I had a problem with my domain name and their support (thank you again J) fixed it up for me within the day. Now I can start marketing my site the way it needs. You're just simply not going to find value like this with just anyone else. Well deserved seat on the throne in my book.

Scott's Online Bargain Bin.
About 3 years using the app
February 25, 2022

Our experience with this app is great so far! It has helped fast-track our QR code needs and works great.

ICEMULE Coolers
Edited September 25, 2021

We wanted an easy to set up QR code to install, and QR Magic is just that. It works. Use QR Magic. it's quick to set up and easy to use.

Welter's Music Shop
September 28, 2021

Great app! I use it to create personal discount codes to specific clients and it makes them feel as if we have given them a great personal touch.

AuraVera
South Africa
November 17, 2021

Easy to create QR codes and a quick helpdesk. App does everything that it needs to be doing. No comments.

Catwalk Junkie.com
Netherlands
October 19, 2021

This app is not only incredibly useful and extendable, it's also very well-supported. This is a one-stop shop for cost-effective QR Codes and QR Code Marketing, while somehow making expensive paid apps look shabby by comparison. I really cannot say enough nice things about this app and its developers.

VaultWorks
August 15, 2021

So far so good. Creating and linking QR codes to custom URL's is a great thing. The more I use it the more I can share.

LightWare Lidar LLC
August 20, 2021

Love this app. creating QR codes for all my produces is very helpful. I would recommend it. works greats

Rob Scott Creates
December 15, 2021

This is a great app and is well thought out. The developers have done excellent work here. Thank You!

LOVE & LINEN