Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

ZippyCanvas

We were using a developer in California for about a year trying to build our site. Unfortunately this developer quit working on our site and never finished the job. I contacted Ramon at Big Van Studios and not only did he help us with the Qstomizer he also took over our unfinished web development. I was extremely picky on how things worked and functioned and Ramon did an awesome job working with me to bring my vision to reality. I have nothing but great things to say about Big Van Studios. I will continue to use them in the future!

Moo Designed Customize Gift

I use this app to sell customized products, it's easy to use and the developer always replies my email fast. Definitely 5 Star!

Toland Home Garden

The images that are exported from the app are not sufficient resolution for actual use on larger products. They're upscaled up to a maximum of 8000 x 7000 px but the original images are only 800 x 700 so the detail is garbage.

Also couldn't get any response from their support team.

MakeYourPhoneCase

Easily a 5 star app. Out of all the customizer apps there are, Qstomizer is the easiest to use as well as most reasonably priced. The customer service is phenomenal! Ramon will make sure it works exactly as you want it to! 10/10 would recommend.

ALVIS

This app is suitable for merchants (like me) who want to sell customized tee. It has almost all the features I wanted (e.g. customize with own image, text and etc)!

Ramon provide the best support! He was really patient and reply to us in a timely manner :)

Working Dog Graphics

This app is exactly what I was looking for! Prefect fit for my t-shirt shop. Ramon is always super helpful!

VictoryStore.com

We love this app. Easy to use, and Ramon is incredibly responsive with any additional help I need. The best customer service out of all the apps we have.

King Wraps

The best app when it comes customization. Super helpful staff. Would definitely recommend if you want your website to stand out.

RageChocolatier

This App is very useful and effective plugin to overlay on your products, would definitely recommend. The support team is very helpful as well and I get quick responses to any queries. Love it!

Value Added Promotions

This App is extremely useful and effective plugin to overlay on your products, would definitely recommend.

The instructions are detailed and give a step by step process in how to put make this work on your site.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20