Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Tiger Prints Teamwear

Excellent app, allows our clients to customize their clothing. Had a problem initially but the developer was super-helpful and sorted it out immediately. Great customer service and really useful app.

BranZo NYC | Custom Phone Cases

This app is nice. The support team has been very helpful. They provide assistance when needed. Nice work

Schinsk

A very nice app for creating your own customizable products of basically any kind. The support has been excellent, with detailed and easy to follow help and advice.
Most important is that I feel like I am connected directly to the developers, and can therefor affect the development of the app.
Schinsk.se (under development)

Unishirt

Really good app, works smooth and fulfills all my needs to let my customers design their own clothes. It's been a pleasure working with Ramon who always responds fast and is very helping. Strongly recommend this app if you're about to start a clothing business.

www.crazywears.in

I got a excellent app for customised products and i am very much thankful to Mr. Ramon for his support and quick response for configuration

store.titansigncompany.com

It's been over 7 days and there is absolutely no response to the email for support. I ended up paying for the month, but I had to uninstall the app. It's such a waste of money.

SwapUSA

EDIT: Now I am giving it a 4* review as it is based on the app itself and as stated has a lot of potential. Heard back from the developer and we are tweaking the app to suit my needs.

Has potential and if I were to base my review on the app itself it would get a 4 start review. Have had no response from them for 3 days after submitting a request/question to change the app for me to not create a new product as they state they can. Also changed my theme today and I do not see any option to reinstall it with the new theme so the app is not working any longer.

Sniper Skin

This app is amazing! Thanks to Qstomizer we have big company features on our site that allow customers to create their own identity. Ramon is always there to help trouble shoot and get problems resolved quickly. Thank You and keep up the good work!

Williams Digital Store

Excellent app. I love offering the ability for the customers to create their own designs. It puts the customer in charge of creating the design the way they want it and frees our staff up for production. It reduces the back and forth between the customer trying to interpret what they want. We love the new feature which saves the design the customers create to their account as long as they are signed in. We are looking forward to future enhancements.

Bison Hill Stonecrafts

Qstomizer has been great for letting customer visualize what is going to be engraved on their product. I don't have to prepare proofs anymore since the customer has already seen what they are going to get. It wasn't too hard to get integrated on the back end, and creating products goes pretty smoothly after you get the hang of it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21