Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional customize tool for custom products.

Happyism, Inc.

I just downloaded this application last week and couldn't be happier. The application itself is very useful for e-commerce sites that sell personalized items. Not only are the features great, the service received by Ramon has been top-notch. He has been quick to respond and make adjustments to integrate the Qstomizer with another app on my website. Thank you very much!

Yaya RoRo Designs

I recently signed up for the trial version of this app. My store sells various customized products so I wanted an app that would give my customers the ability to add their own photo or design to many different products. I also wanted the customer to be able to see what the design would actually look like once completed. I had questions with a couple of areas so I sent an email to support, basically to see what kind of help they could offer. Ramon quickly responded and offered to take a look. Ramon offered so much help and assistance with the app and it works perfectly now. I would recommend anyone who is customizing or personalizing a product to seriously consider this app as the one that does everything.

Boxer Graphics

I am glad I chose this customizing app!! Easy to work with, I had a few tweeks I needed and Ramon answered and helped very quickly.

Urban Wise Clothing

Rebel Tee Shirts
We was looking for a customizer for our t-shirts we looked at a few apps,and we also deleted it and re installed a few times,Support was very good and understanding, Ramon is very good support and helped me out with what we need done.The app i find is easy to use once used to it, support is really good worth 5 stars or more, definitely recommend support , keep up the good work.

Howling Monkey Guitar Picks

Best app I could find to do what I need for personalizations - had to contact support a couple times and both times were quickly responded to and fixed. Very cool so far.

Case Vibez

This app is great, it gives customer a feature to design their own POD products. It is easy to set-up with loads of tutorials in the backend and their customer support is phenomenal. I needed to add one additional product into database and they did it within 24 hours of reaching out to them.

ARTYHC™

very good app and attention received, it is very professional and works perfect. 100% recommendable!

patientdesigners

I used this app to add custom t-shirts to my website. Calculated the price of my theme and this app, and turned out to be less than the theme that has the same features but would have cost me 3 times more. Thus, this is a big money saver! Also, the support is GREAT! They had helped me with ALL my needs. Even some of the ones that were part of my theme rather than their app. Besides that, the timing is very well! It took the guy to respond and solve the technical issue only 1 day, which is great because some apps wouldn't even respond in 1 day! However, the UI seems to be a bit old, so I will hope that the developers update it and add new features, such as allowing the customer to select what apparel they want to customize. Overall, VERY HAPPY with the app, the support, and the features it has!

ReadyPrintz

Great addition to my shopify store. App is really great but customer service from Ramon is better! 100% recommended!!!

goodsforfan

every time I struggle with the settings, Ramon responds very quick and solves them for us. Great support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26