Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

store.titansigncompany.com

It's been over 7 days and there is absolutely no response to the email for support. I ended up paying for the month, but I had to uninstall the app. It's such a waste of money.

SwapUSA

EDIT: Now I am giving it a 4* review as it is based on the app itself and as stated has a lot of potential. Heard back from the developer and we are tweaking the app to suit my needs.

Has potential and if I were to base my review on the app itself it would get a 4 start review. Have had no response from them for 3 days after submitting a request/question to change the app for me to not create a new product as they state they can. Also changed my theme today and I do not see any option to reinstall it with the new theme so the app is not working any longer.

Sniper Skin

This app is amazing! Thanks to Qstomizer we have big company features on our site that allow customers to create their own identity. Ramon is always there to help trouble shoot and get problems resolved quickly. Thank You and keep up the good work!

Williams Digital Store

Excellent app. I love offering the ability for the customers to create their own designs. It puts the customer in charge of creating the design the way they want it and frees our staff up for production. It reduces the back and forth between the customer trying to interpret what they want. We love the new feature which saves the design the customers create to their account as long as they are signed in. We are looking forward to future enhancements.

Bison Hill Stonecrafts

Qstomizer has been great for letting customer visualize what is going to be engraved on their product. I don't have to prepare proofs anymore since the customer has already seen what they are going to get. It wasn't too hard to get integrated on the back end, and creating products goes pretty smoothly after you get the hang of it.

ZippyCanvas

We were using a developer in California for about a year trying to build our site. Unfortunately this developer quit working on our site and never finished the job. I contacted Ramon at Big Van Studios and not only did he help us with the Qstomizer he also took over our unfinished web development.
I was extremely picky on how things worked and functioned and Ramon did an awesome job working with me to bring my vision to reality. I have nothing but great things to say about Big Van Studios. I will continue to use them in the future!

Moo Designed Customize Gift

I use this app to sell customized products, it's easy to use and the developer always replies my email fast. Definitely 5 Star!

Toland Home Garden

The images that are exported from the app are not sufficient resolution for actual use on larger products. They're upscaled up to a maximum of 8000 x 7000 px but the original images are only 800 x 700 so the detail is garbage.

Also couldn't get any response from their support team.

MakeYourPhoneCase

Easily a 5 star app. Out of all the customizer apps there are, Qstomizer is the easiest to use as well as most reasonably priced. The customer service is phenomenal! Ramon will make sure it works exactly as you want it to!
10/10 would recommend.

ALVIS

This app is suitable for merchants (like me) who want to sell customized tee. It has almost all the features I wanted (e.g. customize with own image, text and etc)!

Ramon provide the best support! He was really patient and reply to us in a timely manner :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21