Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Grover Allman

Completely unresponsive to email requests, have sent 4 emails over the last month requesting a fix to our design tool, with no response.
Very disappointing.

Slinggrip

Fantastic app.
Even better qstomer service!
Ramon is a ninja !

Shaon Ly

Excellent is word too small for thish app.
It's so good and effective, and the support is really wonderful!!!

Lasting Impressions Shop

This app is completely worth the monthly fee! Ramon has been fantastic at looking into each of my questions and answering them. I would highly recommend that if you are selling customizable product on your store, that you get this app. I haven't yet opened the store, but I'm sure that when I do, I'll have this app to attribute to a good part of its success.

Wag A Tude Tags

Been using this app without issue for a couple of years. Ramon is fab, he has set up a number of custom products for me and is always helpful and easy to work with. Thank you!

Palmier 7550

great app, very large customization capacity. very responsive customer service, at the top! Thank you. Only one thing that is shameful: not being able to put six stars !! : D

Haxford

Great app so far and I had a question that I got a response within a couple hours about my question and it was perfectly answered. Thank you!

Fool Rebel T Shirts

Great App, very easy to use by my costumers. I really want to thank Ramon for the help in the setting of the App

Promoforless

This app freezes while customer is designing making it impossible for them to advance to actually making a purchase and customer support is nonexistent.

Standpoint Coffee

Company is operating from Spain and is on Mediterranean time. Very poor support, sometimes non-existent for days. Ultimately, we had to uninstall and find another app.