Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Luvpawever

I feel like I have my own personal coder. Response within an hour - on Labor Day! Did everything I requested and more. I LOVE IT and the developer!

Shipping Connects

This guy is DA MAN !!. awsome app. A little tricky for a beginner but once you get it figured out, it is totally worth it . Thanks!!

Sparkosweets

Works great! The learning curve is a bit higher because it has more features, but once everything is setup, it runs perfectly. Ramon is excellent in customer service. He has 24 hours response time and created many customizations for us.

Thank you!

Warriorarts

So bad, You can not try it, when you pay to use it, it happens a lot of bugs, disappointed.

Easy Print Cafe

I have worked with a lot of developers over the years but I have never worked with one like Ramon, he knows his product so well, his knowledge is second to none. Very fast response to every question I had and he even helped with my questions about Shopify.

Five stars App and service.

Grover Allman

Completely unresponsive to email requests, have sent 4 emails over the last month requesting a fix to our design tool, with no response.
Very disappointing.

Slinggrip

Fantastic app.
Even better qstomer service!
Ramon is a ninja !

Shaon Ly

Excellent is word too small for thish app.
It's so good and effective, and the support is really wonderful!!!

Lasting Impressions Shop

This app is completely worth the monthly fee! Ramon has been fantastic at looking into each of my questions and answering them. I would highly recommend that if you are selling customizable product on your store, that you get this app. I haven't yet opened the store, but I'm sure that when I do, I'll have this app to attribute to a good part of its success.

Wag A Tude Tags

Been using this app without issue for a couple of years. Ramon is fab, he has set up a number of custom products for me and is always helpful and easy to work with. Thank you!