Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Coastal Step

Don't worry about looking anywhere else other than Qstomizer. Easy to use and Ramon was a pleasure to work with.

Unique Gifts House Ltd

Great app waiting long time for such a excellent app also support is great

Pewtergraphics

such a great app with great assistance from the App developer. When I downloaded this app, it wasnt exactly compatible with my website needs but when I contacted them about it, they tailored the App for me that lines up with what I needed. Such a great service and a great app!! Thanks Ramon for always being so helpful and for making sure that I get the right app for my website needs. :)

Www Miniturtle Com

We have Qstomizer PRO version installed and works seamlessly with our store. We also had some special requests which they were able to get done for us quickly.

You can check out one of our customizable products here: https://www.miniturtle.com/collections/custom-phone-cases/products/samsung-galaxy-s9-kickstand-case-design-your-own

A++

Hellomugnolia

Great app for customization of a product and Ramon is very quick to help if you experience any problems or need further customization. Will definitely recommend this app to anyone!

Whatsonyourwall

Great App for creating custom products and perfect for our business needs. Ramon has been a fantastic help in tailoring the apps settings and functionality for all of our product variants.

Henalilu2018

Ramon is always there to help you out. This truly is a 5* support and a great app.

Distinctinterior

This is the first time I ever write a bad review about any product online. I felt scammed by this company. I paid Ramon USD250 on August 2017 for the installation of the app on my products and another USD1165 on September 2017 to add and setup the pre-made templates that we created, add Google fonts, colors etc. On our agreement, he should be able to finish the works within 15 business days. But he done it little by little and still not yet finish. I kept on contacting him by email, took so long time to response and not really answering my questions. I have been paying for Professional Plan which suppose to have priority support. I needed to cancel several marketing campaigns because the app is not yet configured properly. I patiently waited because while my business suffered a lot. The pre-made templates are very important on my store and none is added on my website. I even asked him lately to add partially so I can start with my campaign and he said he will do it in 2-3 weeks. But nothing is done after a month.

I finally gave up and cancelled my subscription. Then suddenly he sent me a message, just to tell me to activate the app again because he will add the fonts, after 6 moths! And how about the other pending jobs?

I asked for refund but of course, he never answer back!

By the way, I found a better app, with great support. It is called Zakeke.

Maybe A Tee

Using for a few days now and love it. Had a couple questions and Ramon was right on top of answering and getting me set to create products. The creation tools are great. Can't wait to see how my customers like it.

Bsw Custom Signs

Very Very helpful. Made everything easy to understand to continue on my own.