Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Rawjah Designs

App is amazing and the developers are EXTREMELY helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure you are a happy customer. This is hands down the best customizer app on shopify

Pretty Robes

The app is extremely hard to setup. It will require you ask the developer to do this for you. He's incredibly unresponsive - we waited 9 days to get a response, then another 3 days after that to hear from him again.

After we gave up on the app and removed it from our store all of our products stopped loading because of a script he added. The homepage loaded, but products were not loading - something our customers brought to our attention.

The app is far too complicated, the developer was unresponsive when we needed him, and he should tell users that removing his app may leave your site down! After being down for 12 hours, luckily Shopify support was able to remove the embedded code on our site.

Photostalls

Ramon has been dealing with my shop launch since the beginning and has been helping every single problem with professionalism and attention that rival a big company.

S Medio

Awesome app with awesome support!
I have been searching for a long time this kind of app and when I've found it, my store is just perfect now :)
This app gives so many possibilities to customize products and it's so easy to use (for my - to install and set up, for customers - to do their own customized products).
Really great job, I do recommand!

Iceshaker

Amazing app, Ramon is very responsive and has helped with every question I have asked. Check out our custom shop at https://www.iceshaker.com/pages/custom-shop

Geekmonkey Buttons

Excellent app and very responsive support !
Thank you very much Ramon for your help in the integration of the application on our website.

Printmojis

This QStomizer does exactly as promised, and has such a user friendly set up process. Not only is the plugin great, but the support behind it is AMAZING! Ramon has been helping me so much, and has personally made changes for me when I wasn't able to.

I researched many web builder programs like wordpress/woocommerce and squarespace, and the only reason I chose Shopify was because I found this great program/plugin.

You will not regret this program, it's the most important feature on my site!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Jw Skins

This app did exactly what we wanted! After weeks of trying another app that wouldn't work, this one was done in a day. The staff was very helpful, quick and great to work with. Thank you for your help!!

Subkutan

Perfect in each dimension. The app works great. It is highly customizable and the best part: the support is unbelievable great.

Ramon is a great partner to work with: he is doing a lot of coding and his responses are fast as hell!

I highly recommend this app.

Andre Loubser

Excellent app, it does work perfectly, it is fast in my store and so much more, had one issue, got fixed within ten minutes from the time I contacted them.