Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Ordersixty6

A brilliant app, I compared it to others on the market and this is one has way more features at a brilliant price too.

The support is excellent, Ramon gets back to all your queries really quickly.

I would definetly recommend this app.

Cases And Cars

The best product customization app out there! Far superior to Customify. Much faster and easier to use. Plus, there are far more options for what you can do. If you have a problem, Ramon will get it fixed, and will work with you to get it exactly how you need it. Definitely 5 stars.

Meshfx Graphic Design Apparel

Love the layout, easy to use and understand. Plus Qstomizer provides impeccable customer service! Highly recommend.

Hamssterprint

I highly recommend.
We look for an App to allow users to customize their designs.
Great support from Ramon! Keep it up!

Rawjah Designs

App is amazing and the developers are EXTREMELY helpful. They go above and beyond to make sure you are a happy customer. This is hands down the best customizer app on shopify

Pretty Robes

The app is extremely hard to setup. It will require you ask the developer to do this for you. He's incredibly unresponsive - we waited 9 days to get a response, then another 3 days after that to hear from him again.

After we gave up on the app and removed it from our store all of our products stopped loading because of a script he added. The homepage loaded, but products were not loading - something our customers brought to our attention.

The app is far too complicated, the developer was unresponsive when we needed him, and he should tell users that removing his app may leave your site down! After being down for 12 hours, luckily Shopify support was able to remove the embedded code on our site.

Photostalls

Ramon has been dealing with my shop launch since the beginning and has been helping every single problem with professionalism and attention that rival a big company.

S Medio

Awesome app with awesome support!
I have been searching for a long time this kind of app and when I've found it, my store is just perfect now :)
This app gives so many possibilities to customize products and it's so easy to use (for my - to install and set up, for customers - to do their own customized products).
Really great job, I do recommand!

Iceshaker

Amazing app, Ramon is very responsive and has helped with every question I have asked. Check out our custom shop at https://www.iceshaker.com/pages/custom-shop

Geekmonkey Buttons

Excellent app and very responsive support !
Thank you very much Ramon for your help in the integration of the application on our website.