Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Palmier 7550

great app, very large customization capacity. very responsive customer service, at the top! Thank you. Only one thing that is shameful: not being able to put six stars !! : D

Haxford

Great app so far and I had a question that I got a response within a couple hours about my question and it was perfectly answered. Thank you!

Fool Rebel T Shirts

I really want to thank you Ramon for his great support. I needed his help several times and he is always been kind and professional. I'm sure this App will increase my sales

Promoforless

This app freezes while customer is designing making it impossible for them to advance to actually making a purchase and customer support is nonexistent.

Standpoint Coffee

Company is operating from Spain and is on Mediterranean time. Very poor support, sometimes non-existent for days. Ultimately, we had to uninstall and find another app.

Brooklyn Park

Thank you for this app. It is what I needed for my site. Still finding new options to add too! It was a bit of a learning curve for me, as I am not a tech person. Ramon, was more than happy, to help me through this area. I am so thankful I gave this app a chance. Thank you Ramon.

Soapymania

Great app and amazing customer service! All the questions/concerns/issues are answered and resolved very quickly. The app is very thoughtfully made and is very flexible to accommodate various stores' needs: from very basic T-shirt customization to a very specific one like my soap. I would recommend it to anyone who needs any type of customization on their stores!

Xskin Accessories

Great app with excellent customer support!
So far it is the best app within shopify for customizing,
would recommend this to anyone that need customize function!

Mantra Custom Vapes

This is a fantastic app! There are other studios out there offering similar interfaces for thousands of dollars. This app does just about everything I could have wanted, and if there's anything that I need customized, the designer is only too happy to help if it's possible. The app lets users add their own text interactively, resize the text, change fonts (you can add as many fonts as you want!), rotate the text, make arched or circular text, change the color of the text, anything you could want. And it's the same with the images. Size them, rotate them, accept transparent background images, you name it, this does it. It even has a flexible custom-pricing interface and a "cost-counter" that shows visitor real-time costs of each customization as they add it. I can't recommend this app highly enough!

Glassii

Excellent app and excellent customer service! We tried several customizing apps for our custom glass gifts store and found that Qstomizer is the best. And they have excellent customer service. When we've wanted to add new custom products and customer service has helped us set that up overnight and have been extremely responsive in general.