Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Brooklyn Park

Thank you for this app. It is what I needed for my site. Still finding new options to add too! It was a bit of a learning curve for me, as I am not a tech person. Ramon, was more than happy, to help me through this area. I am so thankful I gave this app a chance. Thank you Ramon.

Soapymania

Great app and amazing customer service! All the questions/concerns/issues are answered and resolved very quickly. The app is very thoughtfully made and is very flexible to accommodate various stores' needs: from very basic T-shirt customization to a very specific one like my soap. I would recommend it to anyone who needs any type of customization on their stores!

Xskin Accessories

Great app with excellent customer support!
So far it is the best app within shopify for customizing,
would recommend this to anyone that need customize function!

Mantra Custom Vapes

This is a fantastic app! There are other studios out there offering similar interfaces for thousands of dollars. This app does just about everything I could have wanted, and if there's anything that I need customized, the designer is only too happy to help if it's possible. The app lets users add their own text interactively, resize the text, change fonts (you can add as many fonts as you want!), rotate the text, make arched or circular text, change the color of the text, anything you could want. And it's the same with the images. Size them, rotate them, accept transparent background images, you name it, this does it. It even has a flexible custom-pricing interface and a "cost-counter" that shows visitor real-time costs of each customization as they add it. I can't recommend this app highly enough!

Glassii

Excellent app and excellent customer service! We tried several customizing apps for our custom glass gifts store and found that Qstomizer is the best. And they have excellent customer service. When we've wanted to add new custom products and customer service has helped us set that up overnight and have been extremely responsive in general.

Zarlivia Clothing

Amazing! Works perfect and the customer service is excellent. Integrated so it looked good within our current template and then 8 months later when we changed the template, they were more than happy to set it up so it looked perfect within the new template again!

Handyst

This an excellent App. Customer service was always there to help with the integration in a good timing manner and beyond. Very responsive app on mobile phone

Brigade Custom Golf

Great app that has all of the customizable features I was looking for in an easy to understand format. Customer support is excellent with quick answers to questions and a willingness to go the extra mile. Highly recommended.

Tshirtgram

Great app and exceptional customer service. Ramon is a great help and replies back super fast with any questions I have.

Just Say Tees

Qstomizer is awesome! I tried several apps before I found this one. I wanted something that my customers could use to design their own shirts and other products, and I didn't want something that was super complicated. Of all the apps that I tried out, this is the easiest to use. I can keep my current supplier which I have already developed a relationship with. Ramon helped me to get my first product up and running and now I am able to get started much sooner than I thought. I would highly recommend this app and it is definitely worth the price, and they have great customer service.