Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Cim Centro De Impresiones

Great app, tech support is very knowledgeable and provide fast solutions.
Thank you!

Hub92

This is the best app for product customization available on Shopify. it has great functionality and is very simple to install and use. When we needed help with the app, Ramon was more than helpful, and assist us tremendously. Strongly recommend this app.

Enkaphotogift

Genius App!!! Easy and intuitive to use. Highly recommended for all who are in customized gifts on-line business. Fantastic customer support!

Elmi Memory

Excelente Applicacion y Excelente Servicio.
Es la mejor app, no busquen mas!!!
Soporte tecnico en español y en ingles!!!! Fabuloso!

Amazing app, amazing support in Spanish and English!!!
Don't waste time, This is the best app.

Badgepig

At first it was hard for me to understand how this app works both in the front & backend of Shopify.

However Ramon's help and patience has been greatly appreciated, his support has helped me with workarounds to match my needs.

Fantastic, thank you.

Sept18

Ramon has been exceptional in helping us set up Qstomizer! Besides email correspondence, he has also helped to tweak our code in order for Qstomizer to work 100% to my expectations.

He has always gotten back to us within 1-2 days, bearing in mind the time difference as we are on different sides of the world.

With new updates for the app coming next, definitely worth every penny!

Upetco

Very useful App with a Legendary Support.

This is the perfect app for those Shopify Stores looking to allow customers to customize their products and release the Picasso they have inside.

We took a tough path to a full customized app and Ramon has been more than helpful and patient always answering quickly and promptly.

Totally recommended.

Printpit

Just want to leave a review for this app/Ramon as he has been nothing but helpful.

Absolute top class support, Ramon quickly replies to anything I've sent him via email to sort even problems I have caused myself from custom additions and customisations we've done to his app.

Aside from that the app is great, super easy to use both front and back and, and for me worth every penny. Will be continuing to use this into the future, glad we made the switch from Wordpress to Shopify for our main store now quickly, after having months of terrible shoddy wordpress plugins, Ramon and Qstomizer has really made everything excellent!

Anyone considering the purchase of this app - you'd be stupid not to!!

PrintPit.co.uk Team

Shirtoopia

Amazing app! Amazing support!

I have requested a bit more complex customized version of their app
with vendor marketplace integrated to it and they are just finishing it.
This designer will be big in future ;)

Cheers,
www.shirtoopia.com

This Is My Bag

A great addition to our website. We've been looking for such a simple tool to help our customers design their own prints.

Ramon has been a pleasure to work with during he initial integration/set-up period.

Very highly recommended it you need individualised custom products.