Qstomizer

Qstomizer

by Big Van Studio

The professional custom product designer tool.

Foot Canvas

Great customer service from Ramon! Great App!

Pic A Kippa

This app is incredible! Exactly what I needed for my site. Just as good as the app is Ramon's top notch customer service. Not only did he patiently answer all of my questions, he took the time to personally install the app on my site. Thanks again man!

Stickergum

Like most, I'm insanely busy at work and with family, so it's not often I take time to leave feedback. But today, I feel compelled to praise Ramon and his customer service. Aside from the Qstomizer app having all of the basic functionalities STICKERGUM could want, Ramon's experience and hands on approach made it possible for us to customize the app even further to address our company's intricate needs. Every question we had was answered quickly and every request granted without hesitation. Ramon was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are 100% satisfied with the product.

Picknpayuk

I would definitely recommend this APP. Having looked at other APPS, they are either quite limited in what you can do or are too complicated to set up. This APP is user friendly and the support from Ramon, the APP Developer, is superb. If you are stuck with anything he is always willing to help out and advise. He replies to correspondence quickly as well. It is well worth having. Thanks Ramon for all your support and a great APP. Regards, Auriel at PicknPayUK.

Cim Centro De Impresiones

Great app, tech support is very knowledgeable and provide fast solutions.
Thank you!

Hub92

This is the best app for product customization available on Shopify. it has great functionality and is very simple to install and use. When we needed help with the app, Ramon was more than helpful, and assist us tremendously. Strongly recommend this app.

Enkaphotogift

Genius App!!! Easy and intuitive to use. Highly recommended for all who are in customized gifts on-line business. Fantastic customer support!

Elmi Memory

Excelente Applicacion y Excelente Servicio.
Es la mejor app, no busquen mas!!!
Soporte tecnico en español y en ingles!!!! Fabuloso!

Amazing app, amazing support in Spanish and English!!!
Don't waste time, This is the best app.

Badgepig

At first it was hard for me to understand how this app works both in the front & backend of Shopify.

However Ramon's help and patience has been greatly appreciated, his support has helped me with workarounds to match my needs.

Fantastic, thank you.

Sept18

Ramon has been exceptional in helping us set up Qstomizer! Besides email correspondence, he has also helped to tweak our code in order for Qstomizer to work 100% to my expectations.

He has always gotten back to us within 1-2 days, bearing in mind the time difference as we are on different sides of the world.

With new updates for the app coming next, definitely worth every penny!