4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization options, including custom quantity price breaks and targeted discounts. It's praised for handling custom discount scenarios, setting minimum purchase quantities, and offering tiered fixed pricing. The app is also noted for its compatibility with various themes, user-friendly interface, and fast loading times. Merchants commend the responsive support team and the app's ability to significantly boost sales during peak shopping periods. Even in its free plan, the app is rich in features.

November 4, 2022

I haven't used this app a lot yet, but so far for what I have been using it for it has been great...the couple times I ran into issues customer support was quick to assist and fix everything. (Thanks, Jordan!)

Candyland Studio
5 months using the app
ORICHI replied November 7, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. You must have had time to experience our bulk discount and limit order features to give this review. Hope we can help you to sell more.

May 14, 2021

c'est une super application, très simple d'utilisation est service après vente très très réactif! je recommande fortement.

DooG perso
5 months using the app
February 26, 2024

Alvin's help was very helpful and helped me solve the problem quickly. I am very satisfied with their customer service, prompt response and quick resolution.

Richword
Hong Kong SAR
February 26, 2024

I had a problem and customer support was amazingly fast at helping me resolve my issue great app. Thankyou so much lylla for your help.

Sniff Waggle And Walk
Edited September 22, 2022

*Update* They fixed the glitch! (Other than it glitches with the +/- button why i took off one star originally) I assumed it was just an issue that wouldn't get fixed but never asked, just ask and its fixed! It works great and allows me to put limits and minimums in place, even mix and match bulk discounts. Their team is extremely responsive and helpful.

Fizzy Delivery
ORICHI replied September 19, 2022

Your reviews made our day! Our whole team works hard to keep our customers happy with quantity breaks and limit order features from our app, but we can’t do this without amazing partners like you. Thanks so much, and hope we can help you maximize your revenue

September 14, 2022

Excellent customer service. I've been talking on the chat for hours about a specific request. David took the time to find the best solution for our problem. Awesome

Happy Hemp & Co
ORICHI replied September 15, 2022

Edited October 27, 2020

This app is wonderful, it allows me to display bulk pricing discounts neatly and even lets me clarify our minimum quantity for each item, which people used to miss all the time. In addition, I needed a couple tiny tweaks made, and their team was incredible in taking care of that for me. Excellent customer service!

EcoBrander Promos
September 6, 2022

Just started using the app, but so far, the customer service has been excellent! Would recommend so far

DESSERTIFY
ORICHI replied September 13, 2022

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with our Quantity Discount Limit Quantity app. Hope that our quantity breaks and limit order functionality help you grow your business significantly!

August 2, 2022

Great app and great support team! They even managed to add the widget on the homepage for me! thank you !!!

Wedaretoo
ORICHI replied August 2, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance! :D

November 9, 2022

The options on the app are excellent and the support team are first class; always quick to respond, nothing's too much trouble and they always follow up to make sure we're happy. Thanks!

Sackmaker