Reviews (430)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its volume-based pricing and quantity discounts features. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes, user-friendly interface, and ability to boost sales volumes. Merchants value the option to set minimum purchase quantities, limit product quantity, and apply cart quantity-based discounts. The support team is consistently commended for their quick responses, excellent customer service, and problem-solving skills. The app is recommended for its ease of use and efficient functionality.

June 8, 2022

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!客服的态度非常好,处理问题效率高!就是功能略少了,期待更多新功能!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

podplates
Hong Kong SAR
ORICHI replied June 8, 2022

感谢您选择和查看我们的应用程序。 希望我们可以帮助您最大化您的销售业绩!

December 7, 2022

Amazing app. Highly recommended. Peter from support team is very helpful, patient and skillful. This app is simply superb.

Little Sishu
India
ORICHI replied December 29, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words. You must have had time to experience our bulk discount and limit order features to give this review. Hope we can help you to sell more.

May 14, 2021

c'est une super application, très simple d'utilisation est service après vente très très réactif! je recommande fortement.

DooG perso
Edited September 22, 2022

*Update* They fixed the glitch! (Other than it glitches with the +/- button why i took off one star originally) I assumed it was just an issue that wouldn't get fixed but never asked, just ask and its fixed! It works great and allows me to put limits and minimums in place, even mix and match bulk discounts. Their team is extremely responsive and helpful.

Fizzy Delivery
ORICHI replied September 19, 2022

Your reviews made our day! Our whole team works hard to keep our customers happy with quantity breaks and limit order features from our app, but we can’t do this without amazing partners like you. Thanks so much, and hope we can help you maximize your revenue

September 14, 2022

Excellent customer service. I've been talking on the chat for hours about a specific request. David took the time to find the best solution for our problem. Awesome

Happy Hemp & Co
ORICHI replied September 15, 2022

March 16, 2023

"I have been using the quantity break discount Shopify app for a few months now and I have to say, it has been a game-changer for my business. The app is very user-friendly and easy to set up. I love how it automatically applies discounts based on the quantity of items in the cart, which encourages my customers to buy more. The best part is that the app's customer service team is amazing; they have been very responsive and helpful with any questions I have had. Overall, I highly recommend the quantity break discount app to any Shopify store owner looking to boost sales and customer loyalty.

3hunnitgradeent
Italy
September 6, 2022

Just started using the app, but so far, the customer service has been excellent! Would recommend so far

DESSERTIFY
ORICHI replied September 13, 2022

We’re thrilled to hear you enjoyed your experience with our Quantity Discount Limit Quantity app. Hope that our quantity breaks and limit order functionality help you grow your business significantly!

March 23, 2023

Great app and great support.
We needed some adjustments and they solved our needs very fast.
I recommend it.

Europa Green Romania
Romania
March 23, 2023

There was a chat support button available and I was assisted very quickly. Great support! So far the app is working as it should.

CaptJar
August 2, 2022

Great app and great support team! They even managed to add the widget on the homepage for me! thank you !!!

Wedaretoo
ORICHI replied August 2, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance! :D