Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

L'Enchanteur de Papilles

Location France

The app does what is suppose to do , works well and easy to set up.
I had an issue with the "add to cart "on my website and the support team was very helpful, the problem was solve in 10mn. Thx again to the team.

June 23, 2022

Thank you for choosing and reviewing our app. Hope we can help you to maximize your sales performance!

Caps wholesale

Location China

These guys are so professional!! These guys are so professional!! These guys are so professional!! These guys are so professional!!

TheKittyDreamBed

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The support is very pleasant and responsive and the application is very practical because of its accessibility in terms of formulas!

CMWLDirect

Time spent using app 18 minutes

I had to quickly find a replacement app for minimum quantity management. I found this one, installed it, and had a quick question about configuration. Support responded right away and I was up and running within seconds. Very nice start!

mun

Location France

Great support from the team to do small adjustments!
I tried a few similar apps and this one is by far the easiest to use, the prettiest and the most complete. Thanks :)

Universal Textiles DE

I had to work with Peter from the dev team to get this working, but he was very quick and very helpful! The app now works great, so overall very pleased!

Hash and Tee

Location India

Very good app with some excellent features. The company also provides Fantastic support, which I appreciate.

Front Porch Candles

App works great and customer service is Wonderful! Love that you select certain collections and that the app is Free! Thank you!

Macao&Cacao

Location Germany

This is my first ever review. Well deserved because I am not just happy with the app but even with the support service. Fast support. Fast answer. Very helpful even in detail with coding. Great tool. Thank you!

XINHAIQ

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

The customer service is very patient to explain to the customer how to use it, the service is very good, and the plugin is also very useful!