Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

Vinos a medida

Location Spain
Time spent using app 33 minutes

The application works very well and meets all my expectations. Customer service is ten. Very happy .

Grand Wine Cellar

Fast customer service, responsive and fixed all requests! awesome App, Easy to setup and customize. Thanks a lot the team...

April 8, 2022

Hello,
Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!
Orichi Team

Cafeiwu Closet

Great app, fast customer service, good feedback, very worth the price, highly recommended! ! ! ! ! ! !

CANEDIGUERRA

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very very good app indeed: delivers what it promise, reasonable price, super fast and effective support.

Zoetjes

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 21 minutes

I'm trying the app in one of our stores and ran into an issue. The customer service replied within minutes (on a Sunday afternoon), the issue was resolved in less than an hour. Really great work, thank you!

Sneaker Keepers MX

Location Mexico

Good app, creates multiple automatic discounts which are not available in shopify by default. I would recommend to anyone looking to have multiple discounts

Lercia.com

I have recently used this app and the support team was so nice, they helped me immediately after receiving my request. Great job! Thanks a lot!

Fresh

Killed few hours switching between apps to adjust volume discounts and in cart notifications to use with gempages - all of them were like not working or overcomplicated. This one was a game changer. Support answered my questions in seconds via whats app - definitely the best app and support so far

Moda-Upcycle Fashion

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is a great app to install if you are looking for a discount tier and MOQ setting, The supporting team is helpful and has fixed my issues shortly!

StorePlace

Location Switzerland

Application complète, on peut faire tout les réglages que l'on souhaite. Le service client est top. Ils font appel à un technicien si vous avez un problème, je recommande cette appli.