Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

LOLABANDS

Location Germany

Awesome support! Just installed the app like 40 minutes ago and already had 3 custom changes made with live chat. Can't get any better than that. Easy to use too!! Thanks a lot :) Anytime again for other stores. Highly recommended.

Alla Violetta Boutique

Location Italy

installed it today...had a problem with my theme and contacted the Support that come on line in few minuts and in few minuts he logged on my theme and set it properly...great support and seems a really good app :)

eDropShip

This app is very easy. Especially support is Excellent, they respond quickly and solving problems nicely that way we satisfied this app.

October 3, 2020

Thank you for the review, much appreciate it!

Go Nutri Drinks

Location Philippines

I have tried a lot of quantity breakdown app, and then find this Orichi app. Very simple and easy to setup, this is just the One I need for my store. I want to give a 100% Satisfaction on their Customer Service. Man you always save my day when I mess up with the Code. Thank you and Keep it up! Kind Regards,
Lester Macalino
Philippines, 3200

vazga.com

Location Vietnam

This app is very easy to use. Especially support is good, they respond quickly and enthusiatic. Highly recommended.

Prolong Lash US

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

After working my way through 5 other quantity apps I finally found the right one.

If I could give more stars I would. The team at Quantity Breaks Price & Limit has been exceptionally pleasing to work with. They are fast, responsive, friendly and professional.

Customer service is hard to find with a lot of app developers but these guys take the cake. Their app is exactly what we need and the functionality is spot on. We had a small custom coding request and the team actioned it very quickly.

Thank you again!

Hydro Lab Bottles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I just installed the app and was able to add multiple quantity discounts in just moments. I had a few questions and used the messenger help, customer service was very friendly, fast and knowledgeable . This company is great and can help you code and organize your discounts. Highly Recomend

August 14, 2020

Thank you for the review, much appreciate it!

Mondays

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Over 1 year

For the last 2 days I've been looking for an app that could do what I believe a quantity break app should in its basic mode.

This one was the only that matched my expectations with a 5 star customer support.

In the end it exceeds since it's cheaper than all the others one that are available.

Strongly Recommended

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm review! :)

Marigold Health Store

Location Portugal
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

App works very well, we have been using it for our wholesale categories and so far so good. Staff always prompt to help, they helped me more than once by addressing my needs and put their hands right on the code to make my goals come to life. Highly recommended!

UltraLids

Great 12313214143253512521432432482ur02740274027420749274270274024027402742042047204720-470247221022