Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

Soy and Shea

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 hours

This app changed the script in my store meaning items could not be added to the cart and the update cart function was also broken. After contacting Shopify support we thought it was an issue with my computer and cleared all cookies. It started to work but after almost a week with no orders, a customer contacted me reporting the issue I had been having. I then discovered I was still getting the issue. After contacting shopify support again, it was discovered it had altered the script of my site and we had to revert it back to before adding this app. I do not recommend using this app even if you are paying for it! It started to show faults within 10 minutes of adding to the site and got worse when I removed it.

May 26, 2022

Hello,
We received your feedback about the serious problems that you met with our app.

Firstly, we are really sorry for the problems our app has caused with your store. It's all our fault for causing those problems and also for not supporting you in time, which ended up having a bad effect on your store's performance. Therefore, we totally understand your frustration.

About the solution for that, I want to ask if your store can work normally now or not, after reverting the store? If not, please let us know so that we can help to fix all of the problems.

Sometimes our app might work incorrectly with some themes (this is normal with any app when the themes are so diverse), so customers can switch to App embed mode or contact us for manual support to fix the issue. We do provide support 24/24 via chat or email. It's a pity that we haven't had the opportunity to support you after you install the app.

And even though you were so disappointed with our app, can we have another chance to serve you again with our app? If yes, we promise to never disappoint you again.

We also contacted you via email for more support. Hope to hear from you.

Snakes and Roses

Location Ecuador

This app broke my store functionality. That is all I have to say. I lost an entire week sales until I realized this app made a change to my theme which caused trouble in general. So hopefully they will fix it but in the mean time I don't recommend this app.

September 14, 2021

Hello,
Linco here from Quantity App Support. How are you doing today?

I'm so sorry to hear that your experience with the Quantity Discount App was break your theme!

As the owner, I would like to apologize for the poor products you encountered. I understand that you are upset about your problems. Because if it were me, I would definitely do the same.

For the last 3 years, we have made customer satisfaction our main priority. If you could give me further details, I'd be happy to look into the matter and try to rectify the situation. I sent the email to resolve this problem right now. Please check my email.

In the meantime, thank you for reviewing us.

Vintage Electric Supply

App disabled my "ADD TO CART" button. Support was looking into it and never got back to me. I am dead in the water now. **UPDATE**
Since I left this review, the app publisher has not stopped harassing me to change my review. The app did not work and the support was not there when I needed it.

June 28, 2021

Sorry for your bad experience
After looking at the issues I noticed that
The errors that caused the add to cart button did not come from our application. We are trying to explain this. After you install the application everything works normally. After 2-3 days there is an error on your store, please give us a chance to prove it
We have contacted you to like this issue, please give us one more time opportunity to explain. If there is anything you need help with please get in touch with us.

Touch-Beauty

Location France
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Warning ! This app bug my Debut Theme with the javascript (scrolldown menu & notification of addition to cart). I had to contact shopify support. Thankfully they are efficient and they resolved my bug

February 20, 2020

Thank you for your feedback!
First of all, on behalf of the whole Orichi team, I'd like to say sorry for the frustration caused.
Yes, we had a bug that conflict Jquery with theme Debut and now we fixed it. The problem is now fixed and we wish you could give us the chance to continue the service. But if not, we totally understand and respect your decision.
If you have any questions, please contact us 24/7 via email orichi247@gmail.com
We wish you good health and luck with your business.