Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Discount Order Limits

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
👉👉 ORICHI 👈👈
4.9
Edited July 19, 2022

I like the free version of the app, but I noticed that the out-of-stock product customers are able to click the button and go to the checkout page. I know that they would not be able to buy the products but it affects the statistics and analytics of the store. Customer service is hard to reach as well. I have been sending messages and emails with no response. Review update:
The app is very good and the customer service was able to help my issues. However, there are only two negatives so far I find with this app. First, the buy now option has to be gone in order to make the order limit work. The second issue is the store speed, I noticed a slightly slower than before.

BioMin Canada
Time spent using app: 6 days
👉👉 ORICHI 👈👈 replied July 25, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review. We will help you to check on the remaining problems and hope to solve them soon :D

May 19, 2022

It's the only free app that I found that enables you to do some volume discounting. And it works ;) Ps: They have awesome customer support ready to help you solve the small issues you encounter!

Fairytalewise
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 13, 2020

awesome app, easy to use. support is amazing, they helped me make the app look like i wanted it, although it would be nice to have those features to be editable in the app panel. hope to see some updates :)

credodecor