Quantity Discount Order Limits

Quantity Breaks, Tiered Pricing, Order limit, Purchase limit

Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Quantity Discount Order Limit

BioMin Canada

I like the free version of the app, but I noticed that the out-of-stock product customers are able to click the button and go to the checkout page. I know that they would not be able to buy the products but it affects the statistics and analytics of the store. Customer service is hard to reach as well. I have been sending messages and emails with no response. Review update:
The app is very good and the customer service was able to help my issues. However, there are only two negatives so far I find with this app. First, the buy now option has to be gone in order to make the order limit work. The second issue is the store speed, I noticed a slightly slower than before.

July 25, 2022

Hello, thank you for the review. We will help you to check on the remaining problems and hope to solve them soon :D

Fairytalewise

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 14 hours

It's the only free app that I found that enables you to do some volume discounting. And it works ;) Ps: They have awesome customer support ready to help you solve the small issues you encounter!

credodecor

Location Moldova

awesome app, easy to use. support is amazing, they helped me make the app look like i wanted it, although it would be nice to have those features to be editable in the app panel. hope to see some updates :)