Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

Sundial Wire

Uninstalled. Zero stars more accurate. Short version: Basically doesn't work at all and removes all the product thumbnails. All of them.

If you try this app, make a copy of your theme first. Even after uninstalling, thumbnails didn't show up. Had to go back to copy that thankfully I had made of my theme before installing.

Details: Once I added a group, all product thumbnails disappeared, the discount display box did not appear for any products in the group and the amount was not deducted in the shopping cart. The only effect of this app was to remove the thumbnails and put up a banner to say how much was saved even though that wasn't shown in the cart. Not worth the hassle of reporting this. Why can't apps work, especially when they're not free???

Also, when adding products to a group, the box to choose variants did not show up when the name of the product was too long. I worked around this by removing the products where this was the case, adding them back, and clicking on the variants when the products were at the bottom of the list, but this is lame.

BLAST ON BLAST

Great customer support. Had a problem with my AJAX CART. They took care of my problem in less than 5 hours. Thank you

Corner Stork Baby Gifts

Great App! Very easy to install and set up different tiered pricing groups. The options are perfect for setting up different groups based on price or percentage. The support team has been GREAT! Very helpful, accommodating and quick to make adjustments.

SPORTTAPE

Its a great app which we use across several stores. Extremely helpful team which make installation and customisation simple. Highly recommended!

Be-Bop Biscotti

We have reached out for support & received prompt, accurate assistance each time. Would recommend.

RacquetGuys

So far it is working well. Good technical support with prompt reply on adjustments. They can solve any problems you may have. It is worth trying the app.

Concetto è

I tried it, but it's too complicate to set up. Minimum quanitity is not working, checkout loading is too slow from the cart.
Also I had another app acting in the cart page and this one went on a conflict with it..
I think it would require too much work and communication with the dev to get to the final good result, since the beginning of the adventure is too far from a good final result.
For my experience it makes sense to start a cooperative work with devs when the app is already "almost perfect" by itself. Otherwise make no sense and , in my opinion, it make no sense to call it "app". It should be call "expert support" to get to your target.
An "app" should be ready to go with exceptionally something to adjust. Something "ready to go" and a lot of things to adjust is the opposite of an app

ElectroCrea

This APP is perfect, but the best of all is support team. They solve your problems and help with customization when you need it. If you have a problem, they will help you for sure!
Also the app has a lot of customization, that's why I chose it from among other options. 100%

SPORTTAPE PRO

The best quantity breaks app available. Great team offering quick integration and easy set-up. Highly recommended!

My Beauty Elite

This app works very good ! And if you have questions or something else, do not worrie the support is amazing ! They answer quickly and solve any issues !
I recommand for sure !