Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

$12.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gift In Lab

WHAT AN SUPER TEAM!! The app is awesome, it helps me a lot to raise our AOV 30%. Thank you so much for supporting me, I really appreciate. Keep it up! I will recommend you guys to my POD community

オリジナルプリントならおまかせK2PRINT

This app has been very kind to solve the problem.
The best!
Moreover, he responded very quickly.
He kindly told me the corrections.

Mercado del Empaque Colombia

Great App! It solveed some really specific requirements from my business model! And great customer service!

Vu Line Direct. More Money in Your Rocket!

This is perfect app for your store! Customer service is great and very helpful. They will solve your problems on the best time that they can offer.

Walkingon

This app is very good and worth recommending. Special thanks to the staff for helping me deal with the problem

PromoGuard™

This app is great. Very easy to use and their customer service is wonderful. They get right back to you and there hasn't been anything they couldn't acommodate. Thank you so very much!

Disac_Insumos

Great customer service, they answer quickly and help you installing and tweaking it to your needs. I recommend.

DnK Wild Band Merchandiser

Thank goodness these guys were there to help, thank you, couldn't have done it without you.
Regards
Complete novice

Connector ID

Excellent support and customer service. This is the first app that we found that gave us the flexibility we required. We were in the middle of updating our theme and ran into some app installation problems. SolverCircle immediately solved the problem and even developed new code for an added feature in our complex theme complete in less than 24 hours.

Custom Branded Merch

Found this app to be very user friendly, both in installation and ease of use. Integrated into my store with no issues and even had it customised to my request to add a feature by their very responsive and helpful support. A feature I quite liked was being able to have a Minimum Order Qty feature as well as the price break discount feature, which is very suited to my industry and website to function.

Previous 1 3 4 5