Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

DOTS_SA

We used this app for 2 for xx.xx$ offers, the app works flawlessly and is easy to use. Support is also excellent.

UmbrellasAndBeyond

This app set up so easy and logically and is working great! The process couldn't have been simpler! Thanks!

Kate Aspen

Our site could not run without this app! We offer bulk pricing on the majority of our items. It was very easy to set up and is very easy to modify if anything changes with the business. Their support is phenomenal!

My Wedding Favors

Very easy to configure with lots of different options. The support team is really quick and efficient with helping out with any questions or issues. They also did some custom developing with the app for us that works perfectly.

QAYSAA

It is a good app, with a good customer service. We tried other apps before but we liked this app and we am so happy now

yearpins

The app solve all me quantity and discount trouble. Wonderful! The installation Team is very professional and nice. I know nothing about code. But they help me install it and tell me how to set. Thanks so much! So five stars! Actually i want to give 100 stars.

Systems for Research

Great app for the quantity discount pricing we require for our products. Helpful support when a problem arose and was quickly fixed.

Facentric

Great app definitely recommend it if you need to offer bulk price to your customers this is the way to go

Sundial Wire

Uninstalled. Zero stars more accurate. Short version: Basically doesn't work at all and removes all the product thumbnails. All of them.

If you try this app, make a copy of your theme first. Even after uninstalling, thumbnails didn't show up. Had to go back to copy that thankfully I had made of my theme before installing.

Details: Once I added a group, all product thumbnails disappeared, the discount display box did not appear for any products in the group and the amount was not deducted in the shopping cart. The only effect of this app was to remove the thumbnails and put up a banner to say how much was saved even though that wasn't shown in the cart. Not worth the hassle of reporting this. Why can't apps work, especially when they're not free???

Also, when adding products to a group, the box to choose variants did not show up when the name of the product was too long. I worked around this by removing the products where this was the case, adding them back, and clicking on the variants when the products were at the bottom of the list, but this is lame.

BLAST ON BLAST

Great customer support. Had a problem with my AJAX CART. They took care of my problem in less than 5 hours. Thank you

Previous 1 3