Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

Security Fasteners UK

Excellent App & customer service, Modified App as per our requirement always helpful & quick answer.

Avid Darts

Absolutely Fantastic App with second to none customer service. I got this app to replace the Bold Quantity Break App as I was nhaving issues with it. This app solved all the problems I was facing and the customer service I received was second to none.

The excellent support staff made customisation upon customisation for me so that I got the look and feel of the app just right on my store. It worked out of the box however there was many extra features they applied to my store just because I asked.. and they did it quickly.

I now have hassle free bulk discounts 24/7.

Check out the products that say "from $x.xx" to see it working on my store:

Digital Technology Trading Ltd t/a Bolt World

Excellent App, exactly what I needed, They customised the App for us to fulfill our customisation requirement, excellent customer services and patience to answer all our enquires.

Desktopsupplies

App was easy to install and documented very well. I had a few questions that the support team was able to answer within 12 hours. I had trouble installing a discount code box on the cart page so I needed to grant them access to our site. They were able to figure out what was wrong and install the discount code successfully. The app is also priced very reasonably. See the app in action at https://www.DesktopSupplies.com

Pure Glam Ph

Thank you. They installed the app within 24 hours and they are very accommodating with my questions..

Sassybelleboutique

Quick and WONDERFUL support! It is like hiring your own developer without having to know any techie code! Love this app! Also, the bonus was trying it out after the Developer installed it for me while I was sleeping, and when you go to the checkout page and select multiple quantities, an amazing BLUE banner pops up at the top of the page, telling your customer..You just received $50 in savings, or whatever the amount is! Wonderful APP!!! Awesome support! Thank you!

4 Green Plants

Would rate 0 if I could. 1-star is generous.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced with an app.

You should save yourself a lot of frustration. You are required to give them permission to update the theme.

After the app was installed the check out button didn't work and no product pictures appeared. The tech person said I need to "fix my theme" before he could work on it.

My theme was fine until he started dicking around with it!

Olimila Gourmet Emporium

Great app to work around shopify's 1 dimensional pricing models. Easy install and easy to use. Thank you!

Shop Decodirect

Very versatile app. Great support.
If you're just getting your store up and running, be sure to finalize your theme before installing the app since they are directly related.

Redwoods Monastery Honey

Great Support. Installation help the best.... they did it for me!

2 Next