Quantity Break & Tiered Price

Quantity Break & Tiered Price

by SolverCircle

Can offer discounts on purchased quantity of products

1 review

Bakers Authority

UPDATE*** They contacted me very quickly and fixed the issues.
The reason it isn't 5 stars is a) turning parts of it on/off needs to be done in the code and not a checkbox to torn on/off and b) a little difficult to understand the settings and some complications in using the collections Issues: 1) Does not work period. a) not showing the graph on the product page and b) not showing the discount in the cart or at checkout.
2) Customer Support -- the only way to reach them is via ticket. I had to create a account with their ticketing software and when I tried to make a ticket discovered that this APP isn't listed as 1 of their apps. I had to tell them I am using a different app.
After creating the ticket, I received an automatic email asking for my shopify admin username and password and that I befriend someone named Mahmud on facebook. I would normally wait for a response before giving a bad review. I will update IF the issues are resolved in a timely fashion. The reason I didn't wait is because their ticket system doesn't support this product of theirs.