4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to create detailed quantity breaks rules for individual product variants, making it ideal for businesses with bulk sales or complex pricing structures. It's known to boost sales and average order value, with exceptional customer support. Merchants value its granular discount handling, minimum order quantity settings, and compatibility with discount codes. It's easy to set up, user-friendly, and offers good value for money.

March 1, 2023

App does exactly what we need and very straightforward. I even had a couple of formatting requests and their team was super responsive and added some custom code for me within an hour of me asking. Thank you!

Pvramid
About 2 hours using the app
Omega replied March 2, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating. We really appreciate your business. Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.

April 20, 2021

We are a company that specializes in laser cutting services and material sales. The application is versatile, easy to use and clean looking for our clients. We had a small problem with the interface and their team fixed it remotely in less than two days. I would highly recommend this app & company to anyone.

MAKO Paris
France
3 days using the app
September 6, 2022

Great app and thanks Joyce for helping me out on settings : it's easy but as a french I don't speak english very well :-)

JENYHOME
France
Omega replied September 6, 2022

You are so sweet 🥰🥰🥰. Thank you so much for leaving a review! Our team is thrilled to hear such good feedback. 🙌🙏🏻🙌🙏🏻

January 27, 2022

Joyce was so helpful in setting up the campaign. Auto tagger worked fine and the Quantity breaks added on top of that.

BBetter Store
India
2 days using the app
Omega replied January 27, 2022

Hi BBetter Store

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!
Kaylee - Omega Team

May 15, 2019

I don't like the app, you have to be able to manually set up css, otherwise is a mess.
I like apps that have a kind of automatic and quick set up, this is not one of those

Concetto è
Italy
2 days using the app

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our app failed to meet your expectations. Our developer team has contacted you right away by that time to help you solve the issue easier.

We hope your business run well and if you need any support, please do not hesitate to contact us.

November 28, 2016

Sorry , but it dosen't work - il seems that it may work for old themes only.

201st
Israel
About 24 hours using the app

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us, we always appreciate hearing from our customers. It might be something wrong with the theme and we also would like to let the future guests know that we have contacted you and solved the problem.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

September 1, 2021

So far so good, the app works and I had no issues installing and setting up. I requested a feature which isn't available yet and Ngoc from the support team was very helpful and can't be faulted. The price is also very fair.

IndustraCare
About 17 hours using the app
Omega replied September 1, 2021

Hi IndustraCare,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

Edited November 6, 2020

This app is great! I wanted to have some very individualized adjustments and the customer support was super helpful with that. The developers resolved my issues in minutes and everything works out just fine! Definitely recommended if you want to boost your sales!

softero™
Austria
About 10 hours using the app
August 17, 2018

tentei usar ,mais não funcionou direito em minha loja acredito que o app seja bom estou aguardando suporte assim que resolver e testar por alguns dias poderei dar uma avaliação pois ate omomento não consegui fazer funcionar

Lingerie Ponto Com
Brazil

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with our Quantity Price Breaks. We appreciate your feedback, and would love to hear more about your experience so that we can do our best to help. Though this review was few years ago, but we would like to reconfirm that we have contacted and supported you right away by that time.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know.

October 4, 2016

This app is good in theory... It was easy to install, and the styling was nice. It has three major flaws, however, that led me to uninstall it:
1) It applies price breaks when quantities go up... but it keeps those price breaks when quantities go down. So, a user could add 5 items to the cart, get the price break, and then from the cart page reduce the quantity to 1 and still get the discount.
2) If you have a product with multiple variants expect lots of setup. You have to set a price break for EVERY variant, and some of my products have 40 or more. There is no way to "bulk" add the same discount tiers for every variant of a product.
3) It is really laggy. It takes a while to load the price breaks onto the product page, and the cart page takes a while to update. I could see lots of customer confusion.

Elitesrs Fitness