Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
August 16, 2020

The app is doing a fantastic job of co-ordinating our shop front stock with our online store. We left simple instructions for our shop staff and gave them a scanner. Thanks Quick Scan, I can sleep a little easier now.

Golf Women On Course
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 14, 2020

This app has solved a large problem for us. It has allowed us to quickly and accurately count our inventory at multiple locations. Transfers from one location to another have now become seamless.

Urbane Market
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 6, 2020

very simple but useful app. it does things very quickly. I would like more options to be available but it does the job and I think is a great app

PerfumesLikeCoUK
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 9, 2020

Seems to do what it says on the box, only used for a few days but seems to work well, very happy so far, huge timesaver

SUBLIME & CO
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
June 25, 2020

Great app to easily update your inventory. Very complete overview!
Easy decrement en increment in each item

SNEAKER PALEIS
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 9 months
June 24, 2020

Its great so far , it does what it says! I would like some options to enable/disable specific fuctions.

Fulengr
Greece
Edited January 18, 2021

Update Jan 2021: Still using this app with pleasure! One of the best apps around. Still, the $5 is too much for an extra option but I am willing to pay it to have a complete solution. Support is also great!

JC Professional
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 16, 2020

ok, Im testing, but I think it´s great...............................................................................................................................................................

Fiestas y sorpresas
Colombia
March 5, 2020

excelente aplicación, recomendada al 100%. fácil de usar, intuitiva y muy llamativa. ayuda a buscar los productos siempre

duvalfashion
Peru
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 28, 2020

I got this app because I had already purchased a scanner at about $30. Then it wasn't compatible with Shopify POS. Shopify scanner didn't get great reviews. This updates my inventory in real-time. My only concern was keeping inventory because we do fairs & festivals but also online. I need to be sure that I don't sell my last item but then I get an online order. I have different prices for in-person vs. online so price scanning didn't matter to me. I'm very happy with the program.... Oh, I learned to sign on to the app directly rather than Shopify, otherwise signing on was repetitive and frustrating.

Short Fuse Lures