Quick Scan ‑ Scan barcode

Quick Scan ‑ Scan barcode

by Stock Sync

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

GiveNKind - Donation Center

I love the simplicity and ease of use of this app. It does exactly what we need without a lot of unnecessary bells and whistles. We are a non-profit that donates goods to other non-profits. We don't charge for the items but we use Shopify to track the goods going out by creating orders. This app is so much simpler to use than the Shopify POS system for this purpose. Eventually we plan to track inventory and will use this app for that purpose as well.

Angie Fashion Boutique

è l'ideale per avere sotto controllo, inventario e magazzino in amniera organizzata e con un sistema automatizzato!

Make My Lemonade

This is the only app that allows us to quickly update our stock through our mobile devices with an integrated barcode scanner, while keeping a history of all the transactions ; the price is also fairly honest. We had a critical bug on the app that made it impossible to use, and the support was kinda hard to reach, but eventually they got in touch and fixed the bug ; all in all we're satisfied with this app.

May 20, 2021

We really appreciate the review. We also thank you for your patience with us while we were facing the bug and it's fixed now.

For other inquires, do contact us at quickscan@fulfillsync.com and we will gladly assist you.

La Elegant

I have been looking for an easy way to update and take stock! this is amazing!
Thank you so much! and also $5 is not bad

Maztermind

Hi team, I used this app to update and check our inventory. It supports many devices. That's so great, love it

ZAREN

great app. We store our inventory in multiple locations and this app does the job perfectly. It is as simple as it can get

The ELJ Gals with $5 Jewels

I use this to help me scan in inventory and it makes it to quick and easy!!! It helps my keep track of all my inventory and put it on my store website

Almost Paradise Berlin

This works nice and fast. Easy to use and no need to type anything extra. Just scan and scan next. Scanning larger containers with multiplier is also nice option to use at storage.

Xclusivepatta

Als u persoonlijk in uw winkel verkoopt, pop-up, aarzel dan niet om deze applicatie te krijgen, dit bespaart u veel tijd. Als u een nieuwe functie nodig heeft, vraag het dan. Snelle klantenservice.

três

If you sell wholesale multiple items, in person at your store, pop up, don't hesitate to get this application, will save you a lot of time in creating draft orders or final order. If you need a new function, just ask. Prompt customer service.

Previous 1 3 4