Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

Preview product in popup + Quick checkout + Color swatches

Cherry Allure

I really love this app. After trying a few other apps to clean up the appearance of my store, my search is finally over. My store now has a cleaner and more professional look. Hannah and Henry also assisted me in resolving some coding issues I was having. Great job!!

December 7, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

NatxCustomStyle

I love this app and the ease of use, it's very convent and good for mobile devices and desktops I recommend the $9.99 plan to get all the best features

November 27, 2020

KIFFE

Awesome app, neat and beautiful, many customizations and the supports are really2 helpful, they solve some CSS issues that I'm having in no time. Thanks! Recommend this for anyone anytime!

November 27, 2020

Dirt Floor Denim Company

Just a great app that gives your site that professional look and feel. Awesome!!! Jim "Dirt Floor Denim Company"

November 19, 2020

Ameluska Jewelry

We recommend this app because it does everything it is expected to do and because there is a nice support team behind it that quickly and efficiently solves your problems. Thank you to Henry and Hannah for their work. We hope to continue working with them for a long time.

November 11, 2020

FASHIONBRANDS4U

I really like the app.Looks great and works without problems. The support also is very quick an competent .Thanks

November 6, 2020

REBOLINA

Es un complemento muy recomendable, muy útil y con una apariencia profesional increíble. Hay que agradecer a estos desarrolladores por ofrecer otras varias aplicaciones, muy útiles y algunas de ellas gratis y, la que no es gratis, tiene un precio realmente asequible.
Gracias.

October 21, 2020

The Ooty Chocolates

It helps with sales by simply reducing the clicks involved in getting the items added to the cart. Lesser clicks --> lesser action --> lesser decision --> higher conversion. If there can be an improvement - There could be a fast checkout and add to cart added in the quick view button itself, like on the left and right. That way it still minimizes the clicks.

October 8, 2020

APPSCENTER

this app is great and easy to use sure it will help me drive more conversion to my store..............

September 16, 2020

Victoria Primicias Art

I really like how the Quick View popup window enables large product images with navigation arrows. I also like how the font style can pick up on my theme's style so it's an integrated look. My website is new but I believe this makes my website much more user-friendly.

August 3, 2020