Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

View product, Add to cart & Checkout; Quick buy & Color swatch

MixedPleasure

I love this app, Looks great and functioning well it helps customers to quickly view the product in handy view and proceeds with checkout fast

Bear Up N' Glow Boutique

I used this app to make my products more easier to view for my customers . I Love it, do Recommend! .

Makershala Warehouse

We are having a great fun with this app. It has really helped our store look cool and increased our sales.

Uni-T

Such a great app!!! Looks great and functioning well!!! I love it how it has so many design options. Thank you.

CRUSHXO

Amazing app and world-class support. Thank you for helping us install Qikify on our custom theme Bao!

ENZO BARATTO™

i used the app, its very good! also on mobile. I advise everyone to take it! you want regret it! see you soon. Thanks. Laurent. Orange Amour.

Bloomerichic

i am using this app in my store and it helps customers to quickview the product in handy view and proceed with checkout fast.

love the app and its user friendly and super easy to use.

SWAGONKIDS

This app is very helpful I appreciate it’s features and I will be paying for it as I am using the free version of it right now, I really enjoy it so far and it was no hassle to set it up. If your s new business you should try it I think it will help

SoEver

See it in action at www.soever.me and judge for yourself. We compared multiple apps, installed them, tested them, and determined Quick View Plus to be the best. The feel, the customization, and the look were everything we were wanting. Thanks for making a quality product, Qikify.

LeKish & Co.

I love this app.. It gave my website a more professional, and polished look. It's super easy to customize, and if you have issues with customization the tech team is superb! Thanks for creating such a dope app and giving us access for FREE!