qikify Quick View

qikify Quick View

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
July 26, 2021

This app has been amazing. It was so easy to install and had more features even in its free version that another app we used. Not only that, but it's more modern and user-friendly. Now, we wait to see how it can possibly impact sales! Thanks to the dev team :)

Affirm Noire
Time spent using app: About 1 month
qikify replied July 28, 2021

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

July 23, 2021

Great app, easy to use, works well! Great support staff to help with any bugs! Highly recommend to anyone looking to add a great extra feature to their products

Knowhere
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied July 28, 2021

June 5, 2021

This app is a must-have for any store. It was easy to use and set up in my store. I highly recommend it to anyone.

NaturAmericas Market
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
qikify replied June 8, 2021

On behalf of qikify,
Phoebe

Edited May 5, 2021

Great quick view app - works great. Guys from qikify support are very helpful. Definitely worth the money. 100% recommend!

AU Collection
Time spent using app: 3 months
qikify replied May 7, 2021

Edited April 27, 2021

I love this app, it is so great and has a minimalistic design. I needed some help with a feature covering the top of the widget on my site and the team helped me out and fixed the issue in no time! I would recommend this for everyone's store.

Zanáe Lingerie
Time spent using app: 9 months
qikify replied April 27, 2021

March 31, 2021

Super easy to use and provides a great preview / add to cart button from collection page seamlessly!

Grandeur & Grace Co.
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
qikify replied April 1, 2021

March 18, 2021

it is not showing up on my page fly homepage... :C i really love it and that's really where i wanted to use it. HELP PLEASE :D

ClubStoned.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
qikify replied March 19, 2021

Hi ClubStoned.com,
Thanks for your message.
We've received your ticket. Our development team will check and get back to you as soon as possible. Appreciate your patience.

March 11, 2021

Amazing support! Working with them is like hiring a web designer! They love what they do and they are good at it. Thanks a lot!

Jupiter Masks
Time spent using app: 25 days
qikify replied March 12, 2021

Edited March 10, 2021

This app workes amazily and I highly recommend to everyone to use it for a better sale & customers satsfaction.

Nehemiah's Collection
Time spent using app: 2 months
qikify replied March 12, 2021

February 25, 2021

i used this app to my website, this is great! love the app and the quick response from the developer. thank you

Shopsave Enterprise