4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, customization options, and efficient customer service. It enhances the shopping experience by allowing quick product views without leaving the collection page, boosting conversion rates. The app's clean design and minimal impact on page load times are also praised. The support team is noted for their promptness and willingness to adjust the app to individual store needs. Merchants also value its affordability and reliability.

July 1, 2020

Great customer service and makes the website experience much better. Customers don't have to keep clicking back and forth between product pages.

Campus Oven
qikify replied July 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to know that our Quick View helps you well. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

Edited June 24, 2019

This is a great app to display your product images. The vendor provides a lot of advanced functionality and the price is very reasonable for what you get. Nice product and features! I would suggest providing an option to display images horizontally or automatically resize these as some of my landscape images get cut off by the portrait display.

CoolGadgetsDirect.com
qikify replied June 26, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We'll implement the image ratio feature soon, stay tuned!
Regards.

April 22, 2022

The app is incredibly useful and highly customizable, and the support is really good for any requests. We wholeheartedly recommend it :)

Lumine Lights
qikify replied April 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.

July 6, 2019

I used this app to provide a quick way for customers to view products. It works like a breeze there is a free plan as well as extra features in the paid plan. It is customizable so you can match your theme. Great App Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved visit our site to see the free plan in action www.tieflyclothing.com!!!

Tie-Fly
February 3, 2022

Very well done app! It's quick and easy to learn and the support was really quick and resourceful. Opened a ticket and in less than 24 hours I got an email that said... It's done, you can enable it and see if it is like it supposes to be. IT WAS! Honestly, I waited for them to just give me some advice on how I can change the code but they did it themself without me asking. CAN'T RECOMMEND IT ENOUGH!

Muksuli.fi
Finland
qikify replied February 10, 2022

June 17, 2020

Seamless install and quick customer service, loving this app so far. Works perfectly for displaying product information in a modal.

Buy From AI
qikify replied June 17, 2020

Edited December 18, 2019

Great app!!! A cool tool for your online store. Recommend it to every ecommerce bussines. Thank you

WaterlooMademoiselle
qikify replied December 19, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. It's great to know that Quick View Plus works well for you.
Regards.

Edited July 23, 2019

I think in 7 years working with shopify on a daily basis and tested hundreds of apps this is by far the best customer service I have experienced so far.

Very lovely positive team with the main goal to provide as much value as possible. I had a very difficult customized task for the quick but it was no problem for them to help me.
They also work with very impressive speed and organized structure.

Besides all of these positives impressions, their function is incredibly effective and has helped many of my shopify clients to increase their conversion rates and mobile experience. Thank you

Crazy Boxer
February 27, 2020

so glad can meet this app supporters are super helpful and respond immediate when i stucking in trouble. absolute recemmed to install~

Marcyli
qikify replied February 27, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good results soon.

July 21, 2020

Great app for quick viewing products. Setup is very straightforward as well. In case you have a custom theme like us, support was 10/10 in helping us as well. Would definitely recommend!

The Simple Wine
qikify replied July 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View and services helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing even more benefits to you and your store.