Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

Product Preview & Quick Buy. Upsell & Color swatch included

LeKish & Co.

I love this app.. It gave my website a more professional, and polished look. It's super easy to customize, and if you have issues with customization the tech team is superb! Thanks for creating such a dope app and giving us access for FREE!

Crazy Boxer

I think in 7 years working with shopify on a daily basis and tested hundreds of apps this is by far the best customer service I have experienced so far.

Very lovely positive team with the main goal to provide as much value as possible. I had a very difficult customized task for the quick but it was no problem for them to help me.
They also work with very impressive speed and organized structure.

Besides all of these positives impressions, their function is incredibly effective and has helped many of my shopify clients to increase their conversion rates and mobile experience. Thank you

MoreThanClassy.com

This is a wonderful App! I love all the features and customizations. It works very well and adds to the user experience. Thank you.

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is the best product viewer app on Shopify. Look no further. It is very thorough and easy to use. I absolutely LOVE it. I will give it 1,000 stars!

DERRINS™

A-MA-ZING! This app is just perfect, I cannot say anything bad about it. You can literally edit every little detail as you wish.

Manic Muscle Labs

Excellent app. Just a shame it doesn't work with other apps such as preorder apps. Worth looking at.

Nialaya Jewelry

Probably the best app out there for quick-view! Increased our sales a lot and their support is incredible, one of the best support I have ever worked with.

Appio

It works as promised, it's really free, super. They even made the pictures square for me instead of rectangular since all my photos are square. And for free.

Tie-Fly

I used this app to provide a quick way for customers to view products. It works like a breeze there is a free plan as well as extra features in the paid plan. It is customizable so you can match your theme. Great App Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved visit our site to see the free plan in action www.tieflyclothing.com!!!

LE GARAGE DE FASSI™

I absolutely love this app! So many functions to customize and the customer support was really reactive to my demand. Even the free plan is full of functionalities: responsive, adaptive to your brand and easy to set up. The display of analytics data is simple and useful.