Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

View product, Add to cart & Checkout; Quick buy & Color swatch

L. RÖNNING

Great app, works perfectly and could be customized according to my wishes. Great support and service! Thanks

May 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Quick View and services. Hope we could bring you and your store further benefits.

Kaneel.eco

I switched from a similar app by Secomapp, and I find this one much better. It's so simple to use, the tech support is very quick and incredibly helpful, and most of all, it works as it's supposed to, without any weird glitches, just fantastic.

May 20, 2020

Peggy Peg Shop

Really much love to this awesome support and the beautiful apps, even on the free plan!
Hannah from the support team helped my a lot with customize and fix some issues about sticky cart and the contact form. The apps are super customizable even on the free plan, which is available. I also changed the quick view of the products to the app from qikify.
5 stars to this great app developers. If our shop is performing better, I defenetly will spend my money for the premium plans.
Greetings from Germany
Peggy Peg Team

May 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!

Laws of Nature Cosmetics®

Excellent app and customer service! The team was able to add custom CSS to suit our needs. Highly recommended!

May 14, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Quick View. Hope it can bring even further benefits to your store.

Mpakaliko.nl

The best quick view app, very customisable but above all it is quick meaning it pops up correctly and loads fast, doesn't delay the website and the support is amazing. Well done!

May 13, 2020

Lucky Prancer

It has the best quickview interface and the support is top notch, very customizable which can be further refined with support

May 12, 2020

LK’s Boutique

I love this app!! Makes my site look more professional and makes it easier for customers to view products, I also like that I can modify it to match my websites look. Thank you!!!

May 3, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to know that our Quick View helps you well. We're looking forward to bringing you even more benefits.

GlorifiedDonkey

I have used this app for about a week so far. I'm only using the FREE parts and I really like the platform. No issues to report and once I get the store finished I may look at paying for more features.

April 26, 2020

Go Buy

At this moment I have problems, it does not load and makes my other applications stop working, can you help me solve it?

April 20, 2020

Hi there,
Please go to our support site and describe further the issue you're having at: https://support.qikify.com/portal/newticket.
Our support team will reach you in quick to check the issue for you.

Best regards.

RODOLFO MEDINA

I Love this app is everything I wanted and more......so far so good....... I highly recommend this app

April 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you enjoy using our Quick View Plus. Hope it'll bring even more benefits to you and your store.