Quick View Plus

Quick View Plus

by qikify

Product Preview & Quick Buy. Upsell & Color swatch included

Team Aquatic Supplies

Very happy with this app. Quick view helped with conversion rates. I needed to disable the app on a certain product type and Hannah went the extra way and added some code to do so in just a day. Great customer service!

December 13, 2019

Thank you so much for leaving this review. Our Hannah feels so motivated that you are happy with the service.
If you need anything else, just reach out and we’ll do it to your need.
Cheers.

Timebasedtravel.nl

I installed this app and it makes my website look more flashy and upmarket takes my website to the next level really happy with how it performs

December 10, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're glad that you enjoy it.
May I ask what keeps you from rating us 5-star please? Is there anything we need to improve?
You can contact our support team at support.qikify.com if you need further help.

TAKARABAKO

I had an issue with the app initially upon installing, but the team reached out to help. make sure there are no conflicts with other apps when installing.

I am still determining functionality and working in conjunction with other apps, but will give 5 stars for the time being.

November 17, 2019

Hi there,
Usually Quick View doesn't affect product page. It seems that your pay button, wishlist and trust badge are from another app, so our app might have a conflict with it.
We've answered your ticket, please check your email soon so we can help.
Best regards.

Millie's Little Corner

I've had it for a couple months, and it's made it easier for my customers to look at the product more closely. Thank you.

November 11, 2019

Thank you, our pleasure to know that you've been using it for such a time!

Firepits and Selbat USA

This app is really really helpful in displaying your products right there without the screen having to switch to your product page(s). And all the essential information seems to be right there "at the fingertips" so a customer can essentially Buy something right then and there if need be.

October 31, 2019

Thank you, your satisfaction is our motivation to serve you better :D

Laromy

I had one app before but had some issues. After searching a while, I found this one. It's works perfectly and the support team is amazing. Five stars.

October 31, 2019

Thank you. Glad that you found us.
We always try to bring you the best service we can, and if you are interested you might want to check our other apps to see if they work for you: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/qikify
Regards.

MixedPleasure

I love this app, Looks great and functioning well it helps customers to quickly view the product in handy view and proceeds with checkout fast

Bear Up N' Glow Boutique

I used this app to make my products more easier to view for my customers . I Love it, do Recommend! .

Makershala Warehouse

We are having a great fun with this app. It has really helped our store look cool and increased our sales.

Uni-T

Such a great app!!! Looks great and functioning well!!! I love it how it has so many design options. Thank you.