Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

View product, Add to cart & Checkout; Quick buy & Color swatch

Top Tech Electronics

A++++++++ good app works very well -- worth alot more $ than what they are asking monthly :] -- Definitely worth a download

March 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our Quick View Plus. Hope our products can serve your store well.

All the best!

Kooltured

March 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good results soon. Cheers!

der gute Heinrich

easy to install... hilfreiche App! Sieht gut aus und wirkt unaufdringlich und doch präsent... zu empfehlen

March 1, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help you in time, hope you enjoy our app now.

Marcyli

so glad can meet this app supporters are super helpful and respond immediate when i stucking in trouble. absolute recemmed to install~

February 27, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good results soon.

jewelryhealing.com

Great app, looks super nice and professional compared to others. Easy to set up and customize, i took my time to make it perfect the first time around and it was up and running within 30 minutes. My wife thought Shopify added that new feature in my theme because it feels natural, you can make it look like your store pretty easily. She was surprised it's a third party app. Only 1 time you do need to input a code but there's a video available within the app just beside where you need to do the work and it explains how to do it. Believe me anyone can do this coding, very easy. If you want to see it in action on a real website go on jewelryhealing.com by the way so far i'm using the free version it can be even better if you want to pay a little...

February 9, 2020

Thanks for your amazing review!
We hope our app can help you can your wife increase the conversion rate on your store soon.
Cheers.

ustrada

nice app, and very very good customer service and Technical Support,they fixed my issues a lot faster than I think.

February 4, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help you in time, hope you enjoy our app now.

OUD COLLECTION

There is a definite value in adding this App, it has actually made the navigation easier for our customer. Support was good and any issue reported by us was resolved by the team.

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that our app has made a good impact on your store.
Cheers.

Tcharmy

Great app for what I need. Setup was fast and easy, and interface is very easy to use with a great layout. Works just great for my store.

January 28, 2020

Thanks for your review, we really appreciate it.

MikoE

A simple app that serves basically most of my needs. Easy setup and offers arrangements that are worthwhile

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your review.
May we ask what we're missing in app please? Maybe there's something we can do for the 5 stars?
You can reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com for better help.
Best regards.

Webrand

I would like to install this app but I don't know how to take out the view button from the actual theme and replace it with the quick view option.

January 11, 2020

Hi there,
Your View button is from your theme, our app doesn't want to affect anything from your theme. But we can help you hide your View button and show only Quick View button with some custom code.
Please reach out to our support team at support.qikify.com for next step.
Best regards.