Quick View & Color Swatch ++

Quick View & Color Swatch ++

by qikify

Preview product, Quick checkout & Add to cart; Color swatch

LE GARAGE DE FASSI™

I absolutely love this app! So many functions to customize and the customer support was really reactive to my demand. Even the free plan is full of functionalities: responsive, adaptive to your brand and easy to set up. The display of analytics data is simple and useful.

TerraSoleil

All I can say is WOW. This app is truly amazing. I was searching for so long trying to find a quick view button that worked in conjunction with my "change image on hover" effect, all to no avail. Then I came across this app and I'm so happy I did! It works perfectly with my Debut theme on my store (www.terrasoleil.co) I had a couple questions and Bao was more than willing to help me. I truly appreciate the incredible work that was put into this app.

LimitedRetail

great looking app. great functionality. simple enough. good look a little more digitalized. that would be amazing. That would be cool. But what it is - fantastic

The Urban Flair LLC

Thank you so much for offering a perfect way to improve the functionality of our stores! Support is super kind and willing to listen to requests. The app is SO easy to use and the entire integration is perfect!

The One Four One

I am super impressed with this app and the level of service from the support team. I am using the Brooklyn Theme, and all product images are square. After installing the app, I had 2 issues with the desktop and mobile versions not adjusting to the square images. I informed support, and they had both issues fixed within 24 hours. Thank you so much Bao! I highly recommend this app. It's the best QuickView app on the app store in my opinion.

Allocacoc Europe Online Store

Very nice design with a broad range for customizing CSS. A great app for the quick view feature for your store.

Hisar Fresh

One of the best app to do what it does. Fast, stable, and feature loaded. Everything one would need to speed up the sales.

CoolGadgetsDirect.com

This is a great app to display your product images. The vendor provides a lot of advanced functionality and the price is very reasonable for what you get. Nice product and features! I would suggest providing an option to display images horizontally or automatically resize these as some of my landscape images get cut off by the portrait display.

June 26, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We'll implement the image ratio feature soon, stay tuned!
Regards.

The Costume Shop

Simply the best app you can add to your store! After searching for a quick view for months we couldn't find one that looked and worked right until we found quick view plus. Check out our shop at https://www.costume-shop.com/collections/deluxe-mens-costumes to see how we are using it.

It adds so much value and is worth every penny. The amount of options in the admin area are awesome and unlike the quick view that came with our theme, it adds zero extra load time to our collection pages. Super fast! The support team responds quickly and are the nicest people. Highly recommend adding this app and never looking back! Thank you so much!

Amour de Mars

It's so easy to use. Even I know nothing about design the layout was great, the web version and the mobile version match just perfect!